Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Garden on TV

Options
  • 21-05-2012 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Well, tomorrow night (Tues 22nd) at 8PM my wee kitchen garden features on TG4's Garrai Glas - Hope the weeds dont look to bad!!! - And that my Gaelige holds up :o
    Should be a laugh but I may need to leave the country:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Brilliant! Will get the popcorn in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I missed it, saw the preview ad yesterday or the day before and I had a feeling that was you, don't ask me why.

I wonder will it be on tg4 player :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

It's on tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fodda

:D:D

John must have been on the local brew over the weekend ;)

Farmeritis, doesn't matter what day it is there's work to be done :D I do well to know what month I'm in :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Zuiderzee

John - where in Connemara are you? I'm in Carna

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Zuiderzee I've just watched it on TG4 Player and I have to say, your vegetable garden is amazing. I'd never even heard of some of the vegetables you grow.

I'm going to try your weedkiller :)

(Very well done on the cúpla focail too)

Zuiderzee wrote: »
    John - where in Connemara are you? I'm in Carna

Sent ya a PM.

Samphire, lovely stuff! Grows on a beach near here but unfortunately it's near where there would be a lot of dogs walked so I've resisted that temptation until I find a cleaner spot.

Advertisement