Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading Marking Schemes

• 21-05-2012 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me how to download Marking Schemes of the SEC website? It takes so long to go through all the menus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Can anybody tell me how to download Marking Schemes of the SEC website? It takes so long to go through all the menus

Fairlyy sure it's just a right click, and save as.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Fairlyy sure it's just a right click, and save as.

Thanks I'm a newb :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭hollingr

for a lot of them you can just change the year in the html link instead of having to click back each time, saves a bit of time and effort!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

hollingr wrote: »
    for a lot of them you can just change the year in the html link instead of having to click back each time, saves a bit of time and effort!

Beautiful. Where were you a few months ago?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Adding to what hollingr said, you can often switch from marking schemes to exam papers by using the URL too. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭hollingr

sipping cocktails in indonesia, surrounded by beauty!

when I first tried it and it worked I had a very borat moment to myself. "GREAT SUCCESS!"

might be handy if someone even just posts all the links and stickies it in one thread here; the exams commission aren't known for their user friendly website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

http://theleavingcert.com/

If you register at this blog/site here, it has all the subjects and Marking Schemes organised properly. Also some 'slss' website has them organised too, can't recall which one though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Could anyone PLEASE tell me how to download the aural tapescripts online apart from by itunes? I've spent so long searching for them with no joy :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭skanger

Write them out by hand

Advertisement