Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2013/1/25/kor-ttt2-needs-to-be-changed-to-35-tournament-standard.html

Top US Tekken competitor KOR disrelishes one major aspect of his Tekken related travels: randomness. KOR wrote an article in facebook outlining his reasonings for his want for the change. He mentions that the riotous damage within the game defninitely leads to victories to the weaker player. You can read the full article and the link below.

What do you think everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's already 3/5 rounds, so NO.

Same for Virtua Fighter (or indeed, any 3D fighter worth mentioning).

Or, y'know, fix the game.

Or play VF ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I think we should all just play a proper game like Dead Or Alive. Bouncing boobies FTW. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Yeah the damage is insanely high in TTT2, could essentially die in one wall carry combo then a wallsplat combo afterwards.

3/5 matches makes sense with the high damage output and mixups.

Sorry lads I had to do it. :pac:

g135933559882712438.jpg

• Advertisement

Watched Tekken Motion Picture for first time in ages.

Jun is the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Ty

Pretty cool video.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Watched Tekken Motion Picture for first time in ages.

Jun is the best.

Suddenly, Lees evil dinosaur army. :pac:

Alex eating Anna was the best bit imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Pretty cool video.

I wasn't feeling the emo, I think it needs more Linkin Park.

I liked Tekken the motion picture, considering the material they had to work with. I think it was the best they could have possibly done in 60mins!

Highlight for me was Heihachi biting an axe in two :)

I think both the motion picture and the live action film were brilliant. Granted they were silly but they are still hugely entertaining.

Heihachi's speech at the end of the motion picture was my highlight and in the live action film Heihachi was played by the guy who was Shang Tsung and Kazuya was played by the guy who was Scorpion, you can't get any cooler than that.

Funny you should say that. When I watched the film with my friend Aurongroove aka James he turned to me after Hei's speech at the end with utter delight in his face saying "Haha go Heihaci!"

Just bought Tekken 2 off PSN store and had a run through arcade mode with everyone to get unlockables, game is so clunky but it's aight.

It's funny cause Jun is like the most canonically significant character in Tekken and that's the only game she has appeared in outside of the non-canonical TTT1/2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

omara190 wrote: »
    Never knew there was a Tekken community in Ireland....anyone up for a few games online?
    I'll add you. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/HurtboxTV

If anybody is just getting into Tekken this is a good channel to check out. They have combo breakdowns for single characters and teams. It's good if you want to learn some BnB combos. He also takes requests so you can get a combo breakdown for your own team (If you ask nicely) :)

This made my day. :)

h4F5FCDBA

How wrong you would be to mess with that cat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

How wrong you would be to mess with that cat!
    I see what you did there! :P
    ;)

Hwoarang cat is op.

I like SF x T now. Although I'm probably crap at the game. Bob seems to be good from what I can make out :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Anyone playing this on XBL add me. My GT is Major Wobbler. Its a frustrating game but I keep coming back to it.

I finally have worked my way up to a 50% win rate :)

Yeah I finally had a great connection last night and got up to the red colored ranks. Now all offline warriors will fear me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

My GT is Major Wobbler.

I was wondering who that mystery man on my list was.

What online ranks do some of you hope to achieve? Also, does anyone know who the highest ranked Irish person is?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

According to the wgc seeding Points, it's nutrient

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    According to the wgc seeding Points, it's nutrient
    Thanks for the info. However I'm talking about online. I would like to play him/her.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the info. However I'm talking about online. I would like to play him/her.

I would guess that on XBL it is either Fergus or Ramza and I am not sure about PSN, probably Skeering.

Advertisement