Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Poor General Mustang!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Scumbag Lili is best Lili

http://www.twitch.tv/fergus2k8/b/395656738

0:12:00 onwards on my amazing adventures of solo Lili and hatemail D:

My frame traps with her are legit tho, take notes Patrick.

Can't see it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Scumbag Lili is best Lili

http://www.twitch.tv/fergus2k8/b/395656738

0:12:00 onwards on my amazing adventures of solo Lili and hatemail D:

My frame traps with her are legit tho, take notes Patrick.

I'm not surprised you got hatemail! That Lili is sooo f**king cheap! :)

I wanna see Lili AND Sebastien Fergus.

Loads more db4 plz.

Run in and jab, hopkick, db4, grab. You'll be unbeatable.

• Advertisement

Now there's an idea for next streaming session.

Get on it girl.

Loads of df3+4 db4 throw hopkicks

Run in and do a jab, then any of the above.

Try get to Pugilist rank

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

@Everyone;
    Just noticed that this 'mad axes' dude is living up north.
    I've a mate i've met recently on xbl who's a pretty solid player who also lives up north. He has 2 friends who also play up there and are of a reasonable standard.
    I also know another fellow who is VERY good ( 'thompon360'/ 'deathfist Inc.', if any of you xbl-heads recognise that GT)

Now...obviously we'd have to organise/co-ordinate it,
    but...

Perhaps a venture up north over the summer @ some stage? :)

I'm definitely pro the idea, the idea of a lord of the rings bus tour up north with all the lads from XGC? Sounds like fun!

But it'd definitely have to be a weekend thing to make the most of it, and I insist on blackjack and hookers...

But seriously yeah it sounds like a good idea, we should do it. IF it's not until June/July then there's loads of time to organise it.

Get on it girl.

Loads of df3+4 db4 throw hopkicks

Run in and do a jab, then any of the above.

Try get to Pugilist rank

Sad thing is, I probably will get Pugilist with that strategy. I'll work on it.
    @Everyone;
    Just noticed that this 'mad axes' dude is living up north.
    I've a mate i've met recently on xbl who's a pretty solid player who also lives up north. He has 2 friends who also play up there and are of a reasonable standard.
    I also know another fellow who is VERY good ( 'thompon360'/ 'deathfist Inc.', if any of you xbl-heads recognise that GT)

but...

I talk to that Mad Axes guy a lot on XBL, he's definitely interested in heading to one of our ranbats sessions, but yeah I think we should definitely head up there to meet them. Didn't know there were more players from the north, I swear TTT2 community is the most underground community ever.

I'm up for anytime to head up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

but...

I'm going to guess that this will be of some interest:

http://www.q-con.org.uk/

An Alisa/Xiaoyu_Miharu in 2nd place at a major :O

Dat bottom tier representation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

First I've heard of anybody playing Tekken seriously up here, bloody online age of people hiding in their basement on netplay. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mantys

So I bought the game.
    I played some practice games first (whatever that TAG thingy is?) and after that I played online.
    Online is so much better now, I was impressed.
    Noobs were spamming some moves and got punished. Then I reached some green rank, got worse, lmao.
    Meh, the game is ok I guess, but I can't do the combos with tag properly, way too many buttons.
    I need videos guys, Lili, Sebastian, Miguel and Yoshimitsu. Pl0x. Can't find anything good on youtube. Watched some that were posted here.
    I am also thinking about going to one of your sessions. Is there many Tekken players?

We have casuals at XGC every Wed/Sat and there's usually at least 2/3 people there for TTT2.

http://www.youtube.com/user/taktak1893/videos?flow=grid&view=0

That channel is from a Korean arcade where a lot of top players play at. Can just search for a char and watch away.

Some food for thought and discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I saw that vid in the Tekken academy. He had a few interesting points but he just spends a lot of the time bashing 2D essentially saying that they lack skill to play which is exactly what 2D players would say about 3D games. That's the thing with the FGC everyone thinks that every other persons game is ass and requires no skill because it isn't a legit game. When in actual fact pretty much every game is broken in some way or has something stupid in it. Can't we all just get along?

So true, lol.

I don't think he was bashing 2D fighters... he said 3rd strike was amazing and that SS4 and MK are really fun.

It would be really interesting to get a good tekken player and a good SF player from the community and have them learn each other's game to see who did best in the next tournament?

I'm the middle ground :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I'm not sure if I'd exactly qualify as a "good" Tekken player but I'd be up for the challenge of learning Street Fighter if a Street Fighter player is up for the doing the reverse!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I don't think he was bashing 2D fighters... he said 3rd strike was amazing and that SS4 and MK are really fun.

It would be really interesting to get a good tekken player and a good SF player from the community and have them learn each other's game to see who did best in the next tournament?

Isn't that what Cross Assault was all about?

What are your PSN usernames guys? I am using my friend's PS3 for couple of days and I wanna add you, pl0x. I only remember 4 of you.
    I don't remember his. :-(

Isn't that what Cross Assault was all about?

Please don't mention that atrocity of a show.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Some food for thought and discussion.
    Tekken elitists LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Please don't mention that atrocity of a show.

I miss Cross Assault, that was the best show.

HORSEHEAD

Miranda's thighs Kreygasm

Well I don't think that cross assault was really about that!

That was putting Tekken players against SF players in a SF type of game, and expecting it to be fair lol. In order for that to have worked Tekken X Street fighter would have to of been released at the same time and then have the results compared.

Bu that's a while away, Namco take ages with games.

I'm sorry to break this to you but Tekken x Street Fighter is just a myth created by Capcom so people will actually support Street Fighter x Tekken in the hopes of actually getting a good crossover game. It's never coming out brah.

• Advertisement

Customized my Combot with some of the best moves :D

Even has EWGF

Advertisement