Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Don't mind him Bento, he's just annoyed he wasn't in the final. As always...

Bob = Choker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Trying out load of chars in training room to get a feel for them, even Bryan and Bruce!

Once you see the power of Bruce b2 and CH4 you'll never touch Asuka again.

CH4 into 3,2~f 1 etc.... to the wall to dmg to mixup

Now trying Jin/Jun, fun exploring characters!

hottest girl in TTT2 based on res

tekken_bikini_girls_by_arai1986-d64kmf3.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Dat wooden box Kreygasm.

Can't. unsee. Nina's. arms.

Yeah and she is really flexing them XD

Bro she must lift. :eek:

Tekken Revolution ladies and gentleman.

• Advertisement

That was funny. I like this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭trecs

Don't mind him Bento, he's just annoyed he wasn't in the final. As always...

Bob = Choker

I'm annoyed because you are not in the tourney, And FYI - i'm not making tekken my career *cough* *cough*

That video is so sick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Just goes to show how broken TR is. The flash move that Kaz has mixed with lasers is would be very difficult for beginners to deal with. I was playing a bit of it during the week and you can't imagine the amount of people who spam that set-up.

Looks like it has better tracking in TR lol.

TR was meant to be a beginners "OG" Tekken but it's really messed up with the stats lol.

Although I haven't played, it sounds like it's a game of patience. Like you have to anticipate invincibles all the time and punish them.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

Just goes to show how broken TR is. The flash move that Kaz has mixed with lasers is would be very difficult for beginners to deal with. I was playing a bit of it during the week and you can't imagine the amount of people who spam that set-up.
    I haven't played TR but, rip was REALLY too eager to hurt this guy and didn't have his "anti-scrub-cap" on.
    Every one of that guys "invincible" set-ups Kaz was @ -9.
    These same set-up's with the exact same attack (b+1+2) are used in TTT2 and have the same effectiveness.
    Rip should have know this. He's a very experienced player. But, at the same time, I've had similar things happen to me. (not that I'm anywhere near the level of skill or experience as rip, but i can relate)
    You think that the guy will change his strategy, but, cause he's "hella scrubby", he doesn't even use/make any adjustments to the situation as to 'when' he uses his "invincible". Rip only has himself to blame because he wasn't patient enough.
    Although I haven't played, it sounds like it's a game of patience. Like you have to anticipate invincibles all the time and punish them.
    I haven't played it either, but, judging from that vid, I agree. Perhaps not "all the time" but you definitely need to be aware of set-ups. Which just requires experience.
    Rip was way to eager overall.

@Fergus:
    Lasers look WAAAAY OP!! :eek:

Play it then come back lad. With the b1+2 invincible that Kaz has in the game it sends you to he edge of the screen (or as far as the screen will allow). You automatically stand after it like any invincible, unlike TTT2 where you would be on the ground. As soon as it happens you try SS when Kaz is doing his flying laser thing but you can't. It just gets jammed because you are at the edge of the screen and you either start jumping trying to SS up or duck trying to SS the other way. That's why its broken and needs to be fixed.

As soon as I can play I'll give an opinion.

I like TR just because it feels great taking away peoples tickets when you beat them online. Dat old arcade feel. :D

• Advertisement

I'll be able to play in August, maybe July... we'll see. I think I'll really like it though. The concept is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

So my K stick arrived today from Korea. Album here

http://imgur.com/a/5PL0C#2

Now I have to go through the hassle of installing it D: But looking forward to finally trying out one and see what all the hype is about!

P.S I got Laugh's autograph ;)

25ko23m.jpg

That guy I linked earlier with money issues managed to save his house, someone who saw Markman's retweet of my tweet donated the last 375 he needed. He's anonymous but he told Dilly that he saw my tweet and donated then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Fergus_ wrote: »
    That guy I linked earlier with money issues managed to save his house, someone who saw Markman's retweet of my tweet donated the last 375 he needed. He's anonymous but he told Dilly that he saw my tweet and donated then :D

you mean MY retweet

Now he can do the Asuka Podcast!

BTW Fergus nice one, so great for him :D

Also I see we have an Asuka signature battle :D

My one is way sexier!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Recca Kusanagi

Tekken Revolution ladies and gentleman.

LOL, I was at this stream! Crying laughing throughout Rip's exposure! Tekken Laserlution.

http://youtu.be/b5O1Gyb78gU

Funny raging from some guy playing on Xbox.

• Advertisement

Ha I was watching his stream at that time.

Advertisement