Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Actually guys, on a serious note what's the deal with that tournament in England next month? I want to go and am more than willing to do so, is anyone else planning on going?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Turns out I've a repeat on that day so I'm out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

I do want to go, but I'd rather do it with a group.

Well that's two so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Can't go because I just started the new job. But all the best lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

As for this tournament that is coming up I have no plans to go. But if Lion-o or someone else organises an event like what was discussed on TST I would love to go to that.

http://www.360gaminguk.com/2013/05/uk-ttt2-major-is-here-saturday-17th-august-2013-london-uk/

It's still going ahead right? Bento did you guys talk about this on the stream?...

http://www.360gaminguk.com/2013/05/uk-ttt2-major-is-here-saturday-17th-august-2013-london-uk/

It's still going ahead right? Bento did you guys talk about this on the stream?...

Nah we didn't talk about it. I would assume that it is still going ahead but I wouldn't know about that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

Lion-o was a really interesting bloke to talk to. He was really funny and he had a lot of interesting words to say. I was talking to him quite a bit when we were off air as well and we talked a lot about growing the scene then. If we ever need advice about something like that I can easily just hit him up again to ask for more help.
    I'll tell you what man,
    he's definitely the kind of guy that ya'd like to maintain contact with anyway, thats for sure. ;)
    ...if Lion-o or someone else organises an event like what was discussed on TST I would love to go to that
    Definitely. :cool:

@BSG;
    That tournament is definitely going ahead man.
    However,
    I simply can't justify that kind of expenditure atm.

If, by some ****in miracle, i can come up with a spare 100 quid, then i'll be the first man on the bus! (as they say!)

You've no idea how much I'd love to go man....:( :(:(
    There are a lot of guys that play over there that I've know for a few years and I'd love to actually meet in person and have some GG's rather than just online...

Guys I've been talking to Aaron Asante (AZG4LIFE) and he's very disappointed in the excuses lol...

• Advertisement

hi

hi

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭trecs

Guys I've been talking to Aaron Asante (AZG4LIFE) and he's very disappointed in the excuses lol...

My excuse is that

1. Visa for irl 150 eu
    2. Uk visa 100 eu
    And processing time is ave of 4 weeks!
    :P

trecs wrote: »
    My excuse is that

1. Visa for irl 150 eu
    2. Uk visa 100 eu
    And processing time is ave of 4 weeks!
    :P

Oh well it happens man... obligation and all that. But would you really have gone otherwise? :)

I'm booking tonight anyway. In hardcore training for Asuka/Jaycee.

Oh well it happens man... obligation and all that. But would you really have gone otherwise? :)

I'm booking tonight anyway. In hardcore training for Asuka/Jaycee.

Yeah why not if the circumstances are right ;)

need a hand at that training? :p

Just played TheMainMan there for a bit

.............meh

Yeah bob I'll be up the first two weeks of August and I can play then if you like?

The main man... Only played him once ages ago. Didn't think he paled on Xbox. But you've a ps3 copy now don't you? How'd ya fight em?

Some streamer invited me into a lobby and he was there and yeah I'm on PSN now.

He had cool combos at least.

Yeah bob I'll be up the first two weeks of August and I can play then if you like?

The main man... Only played him once ages ago. Didn't think he paled on Xbox. But you've a ps3 copy now don't you? How'd ya fight em?

I'll text you when i can (within that time period) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 omara90

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Some streamer invited me into a lobby and he was there and yeah I'm on PSN now.

He had cool combos at least.

All He has going for himself is his execution. He said it himself he dosent have time to learn all the other characters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

I got a message off someone yesterday asking did I play the Main Man. Who is he? Some really good player or what?

I got a message off someone yesterday asking did I play the Main Man. Who is he? Some really good player or what?

Just YouTube him

More Aris rage.

I think you guys will find 1:05 extra funny because myself and Recca Kusanagi told him about it in the chat.

More Aris rage.

I think you guys will find 1:05 extra funny because myself and Recca Kusanagi told him about it in the chat.

I didn't really get the bit about Ireland and runitblack? What was he saying?

Still hilarious though!

I didn't really get the bit about Ireland and runitblack? What was he saying?

Still hilarious though!

Basically Recca Kusanagi mentioned in the chat that a bunch of people in Ireland were drowning because they were going swimming in the hot weather and Aris was talking about it when he got mad salty at RunItBlack. :D

Asuka's uf3 <3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Finally got around to this :) Enjoy

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Asuka's uf3 <3

Everyone always tries to punish it thinking it was a hopkick lol.

It's pretty damn good, using it a lot more now.

Also Puglist Asuka, kreygasm

• Advertisement

Completely revolutionized my Miguel/Anna team, new staple combos to use, 85 dmg off Anna ending in a ff4 spike and found ways around Miguel's poor tracking to his right.

Still can't get a nice combo off Anna's FC df2 d3,2~5 tho :/ - still can only get d4,1+2 with Miguel.

Advertisement