Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

I am now 100 percent confirmed for UK. Wish me luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Haha best of luck lad! Abuse the ****e out of that Asuka of yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

LETS GO!

Represent dat Assuka! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Is the event going to be streamed?

I wish I was going to this event now because I just found out that they are having a Team360 vs Team Nottingham 5v5. I would love to be there for that because I am originally from Nottingham. Maybe I could of wormed my way on to the team. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Cardboard Fox

Good luck dude! Don't forget to use those Dr.B mix-ups :D

Can finally get iWS1 combos one outta three times haha

Boo yeah!

Omgggg the stuff I found with Anna/Miguel

Anna launcher, df1 df3,2~df 1 f3,2 b! Miguel SSR df2,2 to Anna ff4 and if they tag crash, I can SSR and get a df3,3,3,1 (on BT) then ff3 launcher (you're basically dead now) Can do d4,1 to pick up backrollers or SS cancel it if they remain on the ground and do stomp or w/e. d4 catches side rolls as well (single hit)

Or Miguel SSR df2,2 then Anna deep dash db1 spike then she's in a perfect range/axis to do a 50/50 if you stand and I can confirm you standing to go for it, so side rolling will only realign me for the mixup. (I can do it again after I hit you) and if you tag crash, I can SSR and kill you basically with df3,3,3,1 into ff3 (at least 130 damage no walls) And if you try to backroll this, I can FC f1 to catch it and tag buffer it to Miguel d4 1+2 to add on a bit of damage and red life (and it works as a mid option in the mixup as well if you quickstand). Can use FC f+2 to catch backrolls as well and be used as a grounded option .

This is better with Jun, df2,2 works the same with Jun (SSR df2,2 spike) and it's better cuz Anna's FC f1~5 to catch backrolls, Jun gets a full combo off that. Also Jun gets a full combo off FC df2 d3,2~5 and she gets all the oki fun from above, just harder to land that ff4 with her as filler.

Liking this team!

My Nina is bad ass now.

I can dash d4,1 nearly evey time I get magic four. And iWS1 gets surprisingly easy... All I'm doing now is weird execution **** lol, Lee b2 is like candy now to me. Execution characters are fun :)

Oh **** my thesis!!! (Runs away...)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

iWS1 is too easy zzzzzz :P

JK, good **** man!

• Advertisement

Congrats on the Nina stuff man, once you get the iWS1 down you get to see how ridiculous her juggle damage is. :D
    Execution characters are fun :)
    Oooh you gona start playing mishimas? :P

Congrats on the Nina stuff man, once you get the iWS1 down you get to see how ridiculous her juggle damage is. :D

Oooh you gona start playing mishimas? :P

Oh yeah man how is your Nina or are you focusing on Mishimas now? You're good with her weren't you?

I struggle getting her max damage staple TBH. Though even without the initial sway back into uf, n 4 the damage is still insane in iWS1 combos. Although I've found now that actually Baek's max damage is tougher than Nina lol. So all in context I'm just relaxing when playing Lee now haha... It's like a vacation doing b2 :(

Oh yeah man how is your Nina or are you focusing on Mishimas now? You're good with her weren't you?

I struggle getting her max damage staple TBH. Though even without the initial sway back into uf, n 4 the damage is still insane in iWS1 combos. Although I've found now that actually Baek's max damage is tougher than Nina lol. So all in context I'm just relaxing when playing Lee now haha... It's like a vacation doing b2 :(

Eh i haven't been playing nina too much tbh, its kinda frustrating playing with her online when there's any sort of lag because iWS1s are even harder :(.
    Been playing DVJ/Drag a good bit and DVJ/Hei every once in a while. I feel as tho my mishima play is getting better slowly but surely :). Still find it hard to get those EWGF punishes tho, but hopefully i shall get there in time.

She gets 109 damage from CH f3 on her own without carrying to the wall, its insane!
    Yeah i heard Baek's juggles are difficult alright. How you finding Lee as a character? Excellent!!?? Haha playing Lars is like a vacation :P

Hehe I love Lee, I always have. Also he's a pretty sick ass partner for Asuka. But so is Nina, they're like my two golden eggs which need to be baked a while to mature oooohhhh! But I much prefer them to Jaycee. I'll have to use Jaycee in the Uk though since I'll have no practice with the other two against real people prior to going :p

B2 x10 easier than iWS1???? Oh excellent!

Anyone coming in for casuals tomorrow? :D

The next time I'm Likely to be up is Wednesday the 6th...

:c

Tempted to learn Zafina to team her up with Miguel and just throw Anna with Jun.

So no one for TTT2 casuals tomorrow? :(

Fergus_ wrote: »
    So no one for TTT2 casuals tomorrow? :(

Nah dude. I'm all spent up. I won't be down for a while. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭trecs

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.704438086238048.1073741831.138845042797358&type=1

'The Champion in this tournament will compete in the Global Championship in South Korea this October!'

• Advertisement

Really? I'm captain of a team I think and I never really use it... it is a shame to see it go though. To me it signifies the end of Namco's support for TTT2. It seems that all their effort will now be focused on Tekken Revolution and making more money now.

I just casually learn all the characters in the game TBH. Really I can only play with maybe three properly. Just practice execution and throw breaking for the craic to see how good I can get. Really I should be practicing how to punish each characters 10 most used moves with my own.

Yeah I like creeping on other people's cards :P

Oh yeah I'll miss doing that....

I learn a character briefly to learn a matchup then I play vs the same character in ranked and they all use strings I wouldn't use :pac:

Haven't played double Lings in soooo long, wanna get back on that.

Sodam came back and brought loads of footage with him :D - gonna rinse that Xiaoyu/Miharu team again

http://www.youtube.com/user/xaioyou?feature=watch

Whatcha do right... is you make another profile and call yourself "Sodam_Fan" and then go for True Tekken God with just that team.

They're so much fun to play, really growing a love for oki now.

Found a new one at the wall :D

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

I'll just leave this here to encourage BSG to play more Baek...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IJXu9LpU5g

:)

Actually,
    On a serious note;
    Did you listen to 'Budding's' Baek Podcast?

• Advertisement

I'll just leave this here to encourage BSG to play more Baek...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IJXu9LpU5g

:)

Actually,
    On a serious note;
    Did you listen to 'Budding's' Baek Podcast?

But I'm the Irish Baek player. :confused:

Advertisement