Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

1) I'm busy tomorrow D: - we can have it on Sat?

2) In for August?

3) - http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=128571&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Murderous Neil

Cheers for the good advice Kuro and Ixayek, consider me going to this if a good few of us are going and get sorted early. Perhaps we can finalize if we're good to go or not at casuals on Saturday? (i.e what airport we're departing to, times, Aer Lingus or Ryanair, etc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_Gu4iokJE I know most of yous won't touch Tekken Revolution with a 40 foot pole, but I thought I'd mention the trailer for Eliza (the vampire chick) was revealed a few hours ago. Let me put it this way, she's stolen Terry's Power Wave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Saw the new character on reddit earlier. She looks like Lili and her moves are a lot like Alisa's if you actually pay attention. If she's a vampire why does she have devil horns? Not like we don't have enough devil characters.

Her boobs grow during the fight. This is what happens when 'fans' make a character.

Tits
    hK7ryEk.jpg

RUKLIFi.gif

OMijnC6.gif

fnsJnoL.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Vampire named Eliza released as DLC? Woohoo!

DLC_Eliza.png

http://www.labzerogames.com/3rdcharacter/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MazManZero

Anyone coming in tomorrow? I can be there for 3pm or possibly earlier if anyone's up for casuals. :V

I'm in for 4

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Are any of the Tekken heads planning on heading in to casuals tomorrow? Last casuals of the year, you know you want to. :)

I'd go if others are. Wouldn't mind some sessions. :V

• Advertisement

Yeah, I might just do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

weather's too bad for me to bother, plus I just got internet again, so practicing!

So I guess it's safe to say that there's no casuals today? No worries if that's the case. Enjoy Christmas and the new year though. :V

Merry Christmas! Finally read that Zanar tread, what a wanker lol.

Looooool he's too good doe, da kinggggggg.

Forgot to post this here, something I stumbled on like last week, they have to tech to get out of this and if they do, they're teching into Anna's FC mixup which they can't step because she has the advantage, if I land the reset I can get like 110+ dmg as opposed to like 80-90 off her df2. This team is pretty sick, Anna's a good partner for Alex, 91 damage off his hopkick. Plus they have some history in the animated movie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

This is gas. Harada is a hero.

We should probably start booking stuff now.

So it's myself/Kuro/Skeering/Neil that are going so far?

This site is gdlk for booking tickets - http://www.skyscanner.ie/transport/flights/dub/lond/140111/140113/airfares-from-dublin-to-london-in-january-2014.html?rtn=1

Tickets as cheap as 38 euros for direct trips.

I'm looking at the 16:15 - 17:30 on Sat 11th (Dublin to Stansted) and 13:45 - 15:00 (Stansted to Dublin) Mon 13th for 44 euros return, both are direct trips.

And looking at minicab offers for like 10-15 euros (so it seems) from Stansted airport to North Acton (where HoG is)

And for accommodation, I assume everyone's fine with staying overnight at the HoG? Or we could look at cheap hostels nearby I don't mind.

I'm not sure I can go now. I'm pretty sure I'm doing a gig at the National Concert Hall as an assistant sound engineer on the Saturday.

Ah that's no worries then, better to know now than the day before.

• Advertisement

I've been playing a good bit online again lately. I think I've decided that I suck a bit much right now to bother with England so soon. I'll get into it again now though and as soon as I can keep up with you guys I'll be on the following trip.

Good luck though, it was fun last time and I'll go again. (as soon as I'm good enough to not make a fool of myself :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

What's the craic lads. Fergus, I haven't played Tekken in years, and I have never played TTT2. I don't even have a PS3 anymore so practice is out of the question. I might jump in sometime and have a few games, I'll follow this thread to keep in touch.

Regards,

Dominic.

Yeah no worries, TTT2 has a solo mode anyway til you get comfortable with tag mechanics.

Myself and Kuro (and maybe others) are heading to the XGC on Sat if you wanna pop around for casuals.

I played with a few lads from the country (Donegal I think) a few years ago they might remember me. No PS3 means no practice so I'd get me arse handed to me :[ But yeah I'll let ye know. My new gaming PC arrives tomorrow (so UPS says) so I'll really only playing DayZ. for now. My PS4 won't be arriving until march, if they port TTT2 to the next gen I'll definitely pick it up as I thought the Tekken scene here died years ago.

Nah it pretty much picked up with TTT2's release altho it's been lacking a little lately but there's still attendance at Sat casuals with at least 2-3 people or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

Tekken Steam release. Namco pls.

If you come to a session Dominic we might see a return of Patrick also?

If you come to a session Dominic we might see a return of Patrick also?

I have Pat on Facebook, if I head into the XGC for a sesh I'll give him a buzz and see if he's up for it.

• Advertisement

Anyone up for casuals on Sat?

Advertisement