Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Murderous Neil

If I don't have to be in at the NCH too early, I might head. By the way, a Tekken player named "ILOVEYOURMOM" passed away today; I'm not familiar with him... maybe you guys are? http://shoryuken.com/2014/01/09/rest-in-peace-patrick-iloveyourmom-collins/

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Ah that's sad :( Bronson's message in particular was really poignant.

I have to be in the NCH at 3.00 tommorrow, that's probably before anyone's going to be at the XGC

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

I'll be in the XGC pretty early today to watch RTC and get some cajuals. You should come in Neil. Oh and Maz,too. pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I will be going in to R2C today and I am bringing a mate so he and I will be there for Tekken casuals as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭trecs

If I don't have to be in at the NCH too early, I might head. By the way, a Tekken player named "ILOVEYOURMOM" passed away today; I'm not familiar with him... maybe you guys are? http://shoryuken.com/2014/01/09/rest-in-peace-patrick-iloveyourmom-collins/

yeah a friend of mine knew him in NorCal (just saw that in his feed in Facebook)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT3ZxNT5EnU the Defend The North Top 4 (Fighting GM, The Game, Log, and Elite) for anyone who may be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

Will many of you guys be going to the road to cannes on feb 1st ?

Personally I wont be going no.

There is an amazing tournament happening in Sweden for Tekken soon though.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna have to see closer to the day D:

I was just wondering if any of you guys would be there for casuals or whatever :)

I'm busy with exams so I won't be D:

#NerfBeerBottle

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

You're really not helping your stance on the matter that this is a fighting game. You seem to spend more time lying down in this game that standing, seems more like a sleep simulator.

And we already have SFxT for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    You're really not helping your stance on the matter that this is a fighting game. You seem to spend more time lying down in this game that standing, seems more like a sleep simulator.

shotsfired.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

That was very uncalled for Onion

Please, have some respect for the TTT2 community.

http://www.troll.me/2011/08/17/brick-tamland/you-think-youre-funny-but-youre-not/

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭trecs

sticker,375x360.u1.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

You're really not helping your stance on the matter that this is a fighting game. You seem to spend more time lying down in this game that standing

Helping the stance that this is a fighting game? What are you even talking about?

ITT : People who can't take a joke :pac:

Just ignore them lol, I usually do.

Anyway, a tech trap I found with Bear and Asuka today. It's explained in the description. Basically if you tech (either way), the filler keeps them in blockstun for so long, the unblockable is guaranteed and I get a really damaging wall combo, if you stay on the ground to avoid this, the filler hits you grounded and I can go for oki then.

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Just ignore them lol, I usually do.

Anyway, a tech trap I found with Bear and Asuka today. It's explained in the description. Basically if you tech (either way), the filler keeps them in blockstun for so long, the unblockable is guaranteed and I get a really damaging wall combo, if you stay on the ground to avoid this, the filler hits you grounded and I can go for oki then.

I suppose I have yet to develop an immunity to all the **** talk on these threads. Interesting tech trap there indeed, too bad you'll almost never see an Asuka/Bear player in tournament. I was just watching this match here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpvCKsOtx5o&list=PLIKmG48vJAw_hBjqW-8S9a0zeNf38WQvy check out the crazy **** Sonken does at around 10.35

http://www.twitch.tv/pandaxgaming TTT2 top 8 on stream at the moment.

anybody heading to casuals on Sat? If people are, I was thinking of what we could do about watching the Winter Assembly (or as I prefer to call it, "JDCR vs Europe"), I don't what the story is with the wifi in the XGC (how it works, or how much it costs to use, etc.)

Good idea, what time is it on at?

Good idea, what time is it on at?

It's a bit vague, the pools start at 10.00 and the finals finish at 0.30, so that would be 8.00 to to 22.30 in our timezone. Depends on how late we would be staying at the XGC I suppose.

I could actually do that, would be pretty fun I think!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

Any Irish offline tournaments being held sometime around summer? I think I might get back into the game around then. Been a while since I whooped some arse \m/

Advertisement