Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

If you're willing to travel to Belfast, there'll probably be something at Q-Con in June.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

Yreval wrote: »
    If you're willing to travel to Belfast, there'll probably be something at Q-Con in June.

Belfast eh? Been a while since I set foot in the oul home town. Will definitely think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

There isn't really a tournament scene for TTT2 due to lack of interest but if people show interest, I can start up a mini tourney series for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Murderous Neil

I don't want to repeat myself, but are any folk heading to casuals tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MazManZero

I might come in tomorrow. I can answer that tomorrow noon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

I would go tommorrow but im in limerick for the weekend lads ! Hope yous get to play some games tommorrow! the stream idea is a good one too .

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

I will come in after work, 7.30.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

There's no wifi in the xgc, just FYI. You have to pay for a computer downstairs...

Also there's a tournament on their today!

There's no wifi in the xgc, just FYI. You have to pay for a computer downstairs...

Also there's a tournament on their today!

ah right so, not point in isolating myself downstairs if RTC is upstairs. I'll come in to be social at the very least.

Sorry guys, but unable to make it. Will hopefully get there next week.

• Advertisement

Anyone up for casuals on Sat?

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=128922

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, who wants to go?

The venue is also a hotel, really handy and it's close to Charles De Gaulle airport, we should go!

Also Jeff is confirmed to go to UT, be nice for a reunion :D

This is the venue btw (3km from airport)

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/FR/Roissy-En-France-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-Paris-CDG-Airport/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=93714

I should be able to go for casuals on Sat. If changes happen however, I'll let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Fergus_ wrote: »

The venue is also a hotel, really handy and it's close to Charles De Gaulle airport, we should go!

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/FR/Roissy-En-France-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-Paris-CDG-Airport/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=93714

Why aren't tekken beasts going cannes to rep Ireland?! Frauds :p

Fergus_ wrote: »

Oh jaysus, I don't know... I would only be able to go this or
    Hypespotting with my current financial state. But yeah, I should be able to go to casuals on Sat.

Ramza wrote: »
    Why aren't tekken beasts going cannes to rep Ireland?! Frauds :p

Cuz there's no tekken D:

got a call for a engineering gig tomorrow. Won't be able to go now unfortunately.

I'm gonna have to cancel coming in tomorrow. :/ Figured the birthday plans would be on Sunday, but have to move it for tomorrow instead. Seriously, sooner or later, I'm gonna make it to casuals again. Sorry Fergus.

No worries lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MillionSword

Hi guys I'm in desperate need of people to play Tekken with offline. Literally no one I know IRL plays Tekken. How often do you guys meet up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

UT tournament? I might just go for the craic!

Hi guys I'm in desperate need of people to play Tekken with offline. Literally no one I know IRL plays Tekken. How often do you guys meet up?

Yo million sword, we tend to come to the Xtreme Gaming Centre on Saturday afternoons and sometimes Wednesday evenings. We Tekken players are just a few, so just remember to keep up to date with this thread to make sure you're not heading to casuals to find no one there.

Yo million sword, we tend to come to the Xtreme Gaming Centre on Saturday afternoons and sometimes Wednesday evenings. We Tekken players are just a few, so just remember to keep up to date with this thread to make sure you're not heading to casuals to find no one there.
    Cool, thanks for the info. Is this in Dublin or something?

Cool, thanks for the info. Is this in Dublin or something?

Ya in Dublin (Liffey Street Lower to be exact). Casuals tend to happen on Wednesday & Saturdays (mostly more on Saturdays if anything). The Tekken community is a bit short as of late, so it's all a matter of having the numbers show up and getting some sessions going really.

Yeah you should definitely pop along :D - just a thing, keep an eye on the thread on the day of casuals to see who's going.

Skeering, we definitely should go man! I'm srs about this loool

I'm from County Tyrone and I normally work 4 weekdays and a saturday so I'm not sure I'll be able to go much but I'll see where I can fit it in, and I'll keep an eye on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

I'm from County Tyrone and I normally work 4 weekdays and a saturday so I'm not sure I'll be able to go much but I'll see where I can fit it in, and I'll keep an eye on the thread.
    Are you on PSN? If you can't make it to Dublin play some of us online. Not the same but handy!

Yeah my PSN is the same as this username.

• Advertisement

My PSN account name is Irish-Akuma13

Advertisement