Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Just a reminder to everyone, we have a mini ranbats session on this Saturday, everyone will play each either in either a FT3 or a FT5 depending on numbers.

I'd like to get it going early if possible, maybe around 2/3?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MazManZero

I'm not even sure if I can even make it anymore, due to this job. I work from Tues-Sat and finish at like 6pm. I'd have to make a drastic move just to even make it up and even then, will probably only get like 2 hours in (probably won't arrive til like 7:30pm if I make that move). Guess it's a no for me on Ranbats and such if you plan on ending it after a certain time, but any other Saturday, I "could" try, but... yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

I'd be available on Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

MazManZero wrote: »
    I'm not even sure if I can even make it anymore, due to this job. I work from Tues-Sat and finish at like 6pm. I'd have to make a drastic move just to even make it up and even then, will probably only get like 2 hours in (probably won't arrive til like 7:30pm if I make that move). Guess it's a no for me on Ranbats and such if you plan on ending it after a certain time, but any other Saturday, I "could" try, but... yeah.

Ha, now we're sort of in the same boat lol. :pac:

No worries at Maz :D

What time would people be coming in tomorrow? I'd prefer if we got it going at like 2 or 2:30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 AaronJT6

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Just a reminder to everyone, we have a mini ranbats session on this Saturday, everyone will play each either in either a FT3 or a FT5 depending on numbers.

I'd like to get it going early if possible, maybe around 2/3?

Aww man I want to go to this soo bad! Unfortunatley im feckin workin to 4 and I would never get there in time coz I live in Derry :(
    If I had of seen this earlier I could have got the day off or something lol is there any of these planned further on down the line? I would def book off to join in ive never been to an event like this and I think I would enjoy it! :)

Yeah we can just have a session any Saturday really, we can do another one later this month or early Oct :D

I should be there for 3.

I'll be there at around the same time as well.

anybody coming to casuals on Sat?

• Advertisement

Gonna save my money for RFD, will start coming again afterwards.

This seems pretty unlikely but, anyone available for casuals tomorrow?

No work tomorrow. Anyone up for casuals tomorrow?

I can come in for some practice for RFD.

Man you guys still playing TTT2? So like, two days ago lolz.... (jk)

On a serious note though, it is little bizzare how old games seem to become immediately irrelevant the second a new one is announced.

Got people coming over today, can't make it sorry

**** sake Fergoose.

Maz pls ;_;

Ok am sorry. :(

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Is TT2 more active in Ireland than USFIV ?

Nah Ultra is far more popular here, same case with most places worldwide.

Just a heads up. Tekken tourney on the 8th of Nov, big event overall!

https://www.facebook.com/events/372433842912353/?fref=ts

I signed up n all and joined the event on facebook but I'm not sure yet if I can make it, although it is possible because I am off work that weekend. Plus, I'm really nervous because I've never been to a tournament before or any kind of event like this, and what makes it worse I would have to come on my own don't have anyone I know here that plays or that would be interested... anyway, I'll see in the next few days because I will probably have to stay down overnight as well. almost a 4hour drive :\

You should go man, trust me you will really really like it. I'm sorry that I can't go, as this sounds like the best tournament in a long time. You may not know anyone personally, but they'll all know you by reputation and be very welcoming. Don't expect to win, just expect to have a good time and go home a better player one way or the other!

I really want to go as well haha
    I've never travelled that far by myself so it be weird.. I think I will go if I get a place to stay and I could get the bus down or the train even.. got to go and find out times of when they leave n stuff. I wonder do I need to bring anything with me like a copy of the game, ps3 pad ?

You should go Aaron. Don't be nervous about it either. Getting to know the crowd at where we play casuals (and I nearly always go on my own); everyone is great to talk to.... Except for Fergus, he's a psycho in the form of a 12 year old. :pac: (joking Fergoose; calm down).

Tournament-wise; once you go through your first tourney, it's not as bad (I was very panicky on my first tourney sure). The four hour drive and a place to stay would be the only issues.

With that being said; I'm very unsure if I can go due to work. I won't be able to answer until the end of October. I'd love to go just for the laugh. Really don't care how well I do cause I'll probably be knocked out early anyway. :pac:

Thanks man, I think I am going to go I have a friend from Belgium that is coming too I am going to meet him at the airport and then we are staying at the Hotel where the tournament is being held. I'm not worried about winning or losing, just glad I will be a part of this lol I'll probably be ko'd as well mate the nerves will get the better of me and I'll be crappin myself lmao but I really want to go to it should be good crack! :D

Good stuff man, looking forward to meeting you, I'm a big fan of your combos ahaha

• Advertisement

Yea same here man lookin forward to it even though ill get my bottom handed to me haha thanks just one of my hobbies :P

Advertisement