Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor quality garden - what to do?

Options
  • 21-05-2012 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a small garden to the rear of my house. Its about 12m x 15m. The grass is quite poor with a lot of weeds. Also, the surface is quite uneven. I did a little digging and found building rubble and an old "For Sale" estate agent sign buried only 2 or 3 inches down.

As I am completely new to all things gardening, what would be the best approach to take? All I want is a nice level green lawn. Id prefer to tackle it myself rather than get someone into to do it seeing as its quite a small area and money is tight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

scurnane wrote: »
    I did a little digging and found building rubble and an old "For Sale" estate agent sign buried only 2 or 3 inches down..

Your going to have to dig it all out.:(

Advertisement