Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom billing for services not yet delivered?

Options
  • 21-05-2012 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Hello, I notice on my bills that I am being billed for services that I have not yet received, for example my last bill was issued on 1st May for services during the billing period 1may2012 thru 31may2012. Am I being billed for services not yet received and if so why?

All other bills I pay, for example my Electric Ireland bill arrives and charges me for services of the current or last month, in other words Im paying for services I have used.

Can someone from Eircom shed light on this?

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hello, I notice on my bills that I am being billed for services that I have not yet received, for example my last bill was issued on 1st May for services during the billing period 1may2012 thru 31may2012. Am I being billed for services not yet received and if so why?

All other bills I pay, for example my Electric Ireland bill arrives and charges me for services of the current or last month, in other words Im paying for services I have used.

Can someone from Eircom shed light on this?

Hi keno-daytrader,

Thank you for your post.

Please PM the phone or eircom Account number concerned and I will investigate your query.

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement