Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Pay Anytime Plus price plan

Options
  • 21-05-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Not sure if this is the right place,

Thinking of changing my plan to avail of the different offers on meteor, should I stay on my current plan? Been on it for years and meteor say theres no going back.

The only thing im losing is free web text for life?

TiA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Not sure if this is the right place,

Thinking of changing my plan to avail of the different offers on meteor, should I stay on my current plan? Been on it for years and meteor say theres no going back.

The only thing im losing is free web text for life?

TiA

You wont lose web texts. You can get unlimited texts for 20 rather than just Meteor texts for 20. Call prices will increase slightly so it depends on how much you call. Without knowing your usage, its hard to give a valid answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sparkinthedart

chrislad wrote: »
    You wont lose web texts. You can get unlimited texts for 20 rather than just Meteor texts for 20. Call prices will increase slightly so it depends on how much you call. Without knowing your usage, its hard to give a valid answer.

Thanks Chris, wasnt 100% about the webtexts... had to be sure, to be sure :P

Dont make that many phone calls an when I do the credit seems to disappear anyway. So that wouldnt be too bad give the offers that are there.

Didnt know about the unlimited txts tho, atleast I know now whats on the table.

Thanks again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Well, if you're on Anytime Plus, you're 20c per minute. 20e gives you 100 minutes.

Anytime Choice is 29c per minute so you will get about 67 minutes for your 20, plus unlimited texts.

There's a Bill Pay Lite 25 also - That's 200 minutes, 1gb internet and unlimited texts for 25e a month - it's a bill package but you're not tied into any contract and you've obviously been with Meteor for a while so there's probably no service issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sparkinthedart

chrislad wrote: »
    Well, if you're on Anytime Plus, you're 20c per minute. 20e gives you 100 minutes.

Anytime Choice is 29c per minute so you will get about 67 minutes for your 20, plus unlimited texts.

There's a Bill Pay Lite 25 also - That's 200 minutes, 1gb internet and unlimited texts for 25e a month - it's a bill package but you're not tied into any contract and you've obviously been with Meteor for a while so there's probably no service issue!

Do you work for meteor? Cos you're doing a good job of selling it to me :D Nice one on the bill pay plan, think I might follow that one up :pac:

Advertisement