Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A list of paintballing places

• 21-05-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm looking to organise a weekend away for a group of people from all over the country. I have to idea of location yet but I do think I want to go paintballing. Can I find a list of venues anywhere so I can check them all out based on other criteria for the trip?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭TinaOT

Hi try www.paintballer.ie most places on there

• Registered Users Posts: 28 tonydatiger

Highly reccomend Paintballing in Leitrim Village @battlebridge in Co Leitrim

• Registered Users Posts: 24 NMTB

lauratkd wrote: »
    Hi all
    I'm looking to organise a weekend away for a group of people from all over the country. I have to idea of location yet but I do think I want to go paintballing. Can I find a list of venues anywhere so I can check them all out based on other criteria for the trip?
    Thanks!

i suppose coming from all over the country somewhere like skirmish in bray,wicklow would be kinda mid way for everyone but as said,
    battlebridge has amazing playing fields and a reputation to match for customer service.they now have smaller paintballs (dont hit as hard) if anyone is worried about getting hurt with normal paintballs(which dont really hurt either) and its irish owned and run by a lover of the sport, so you can expect a top class service second to none.check them out before you make your mind up.
    www.battlebridgepaintball.ie

disclamer: i am not involved with,work with or have any connection whatsoever with battlebridge . i just know what i know.

Advertisement