Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Folding Holder Stand for iPhone/iPad/Cell Phone/Tablet PC - $4.99

• 21-05-2012 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

I think this is right. I tried it with a fake name/address first to see how much shipping would cost.

Folding Holder Multi-Stand for iPhone / iPad / Cell Phone / Tablet PC, Portable Spring Design Black - $4.99

<SNIP>

I never confirmed my address in Paypal, but it seemed to acknowledge my address in Ireland, and still said "Free Shipping". I don't think there is any duty on it, as it's only $4.99.
    International Order Policy

[*] Billing Information: (We strongly recommend you read the entire policy before you place an order.)

• For International orders : We Only accept Paypal, please ensure the ship-to address recorded in Paypal is the only address the shipment goes to.
      • We do NOT accept international Credit Cards for domestic orders.
      • After you enter the shipping address, the shipping fee will automatically appear.
      • We are not able to provide destination country tax and duty charge if occurred.
      • Please note that only items fulfilled by our China warehouse can be shipped to international addresses.
      • U.S warehouse does not have the set up to fulfill international order at this moment.COUNTRY IMPORT RESTRICTIONS:
        Please check any restrictions, duties, taxes and any other fees which are collected from your country before you place the order. Meritline.com will NOT be responsible for any of the above Duties and Fees.
        If the order arrives at your country and any of the following occur:
      • The customer refuses to accept the package
      • No attempt is made in the country of destination to deliver the package
      • Meritline.com reserves the right to abandon the package(s) and WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for any refund.

Not exactly the deal of the century, but handy for roughly €3.90

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good price.. might pick this up actually. Ta!

Have removed the image in the OP as it contained a name, address and mobile number!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Just as heads up. I picked up a stand for the Ipad in the local 2 euro or more shop for I think €3.00.

I'm sure its available in any of those shops and it works a treat.

Advertisement