Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People you don't like for no reason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Loads. It'd be easier to list who I did like.

Off the top of my head, Zooey Deschanel. She has an air of trying way, way too hard to be quirky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I fooking HATE her too.
    It's her stupid, stupid face. Ugh.

You've just clearly given a reason there.

In fact you're all giving reasons.

This thread has decended into anarchy! ANARCHY!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    You've just clearly given a reason there.

In fact you're all giving reasons.

This thread has decended into anarchy! ANARCHY!!!

I didn't claim to have "no reason", infact I said pretty much the opposite in my first post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Peetrik wrote: »
    Easy, you fancy the hole off her and hate yourself for it but she is out of bounds (too young/out of your league/etc etc).

I watched Dr Phil once... I know what I'm talking about

He probably meant his own sister.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭goodie2shoes

that little GAA cabbage-head leprechaun Marty Morrisey. in reality he might be a really nice guy, but every time i see him i want to slap him.:eek:

and that other little RTE fecker Ray D'Arsey.
    i remember before the last election he said he would leave the country if Enda Kenny became taioseach.
    WELL d'ARSEY isn't it time u fecked the hell off then??????!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Jamie Oliver. Again, no real tangible reason. My sense is that he is a cnut behind the cheepy-chappy tv facade

A bit like Eamon Holmes I could only imagine. I'd say he's a right f*ckface.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Jorcky

Donal Skehan.

Untrained, unlikeable, untalented self-proclaimed "kitchen hero" making a mockery of the culinary profession.

Also, people in my college worked with him on a show making a chocolate display, and the thing said by most people about him is that he "could do with a few weeks in the Brugha... And possibly some acting lessons. Spa..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

Scrappy-Doo .... fcukin ruined the scooby-doo cartoons..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

The guy who plays the senator in Iron Man 2. I just want to bash his face in again and again.

This guy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I didn't claim to have "no reason", infact I said pretty much the opposite in my first post.

I know. Anarchy!!!!!
    Improbable wrote: »
    The guy who plays the senator in Iron Man 2. I just want to bash his face in again and again.

This guy

But that's Larry Sanders..... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mmm88

Des Bishop cannot stand him for some reason!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

Improbable wrote: »

This guy

its the big teeth:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Jorcky wrote: »
    Donal Skehan.

Untrained, unlikeable, untalented self-proclaimed "kitchen hero" making a mockery of the culinary profession.

Also, people in my college worked with him on a show making a chocolate display, and the thing said by most people about him is that he "could do with a few weeks in the Brugha... And possibly some acting lessons. Spa..."

How did that pretentious little bollix get that Kitchen Hero gig?

Has he relatives in RTE?

Hes an average cook, at best.

IrishAm wrote: »
    How did that pretentious little bollix get that Kitchen Hero gig?

Has he relatives in RTE?

Hes an average cook, at best.

He wrote a book and promoted himself, so fair dues to him for that, but he sucks ass as a cook, has no actual training, and should stay out of my goddamn profession!!! It actual offends me that he can just pretend to be a professionally trained chef and get away with it.

If I tried to pretend to be a doctor, or a guard, I'd be arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Jorcky wrote: »
    He wrote a book and promoted himself, so fair dues to him for that, but he sucks ass as a cook, has no actual training, and should stay out of my goddamn profession!!! It actual offends me that he can just pretend to be a professionally trained chef and get away with it.

Some seriously talented young chefs actually working in the industry, yet RTE choose some lad who writes a fucking blog. I cannot wait until the license fee is scrapped.

They should give that lad from Cork whos mad about fish another show. Hes deadly. Big happy head on the chap.

• Advertisement

IrishAm wrote: »
    Some seriously talented young chefs actually working in the industry, yet RTE choose some lad who writes a fucking blog. I cannot wait until the license fee is scrapped.

They should give that lad from Cork whos mad about fish another show. Hes deadly. Big happy head on the chap.

I really dislike how the food industry as a whole is marketed through television, but if you're going to insist on making TV shows about it, at least use someone likeable who is in the industry and actively promoting Irish food. Not some dope with a blog who's just pretending he can cook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

The RTE newsreader, Aonghus MacGhriana. He sounds like something I would like to punch.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

We like everybody and everything that makes us feel good ? Where does that lead us in life ??? What is wrong with it ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

mmm88 wrote: »
    Des Bishop cannot stand him for some reason!

....I'd say if ye thought about that, you could come up with a few things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Fukcing Hector O'Hectagon (or whatever his stupid last name is)

Everyone else seems to like the hyper little twonk, but I have to switch over every time I see or hear him.

I'm raging now just thinking about him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,725 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Ray Darcy - I think he comes across as really dim yet smug as fcuk.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mmm88

Nodin wrote: »
    ....I'd say if ye thought about that, you could come up with a few things.

True :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Some people giving valid and reasonable reasons as to why they hate (albeit hate is strong) the people they mention.

Not what the thread is about, at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

George Hook and Denzel Washington. I can safely say I'd like to torture those two decrepid dirtbags to death. I think I'd do it by putting them in a ring together, giving both of them a knife, setting them on fire and then throwing them a fire extinguisher to fight over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,725 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

The RTE newsreader, Aonghus MacGhriana. He sounds like something I would like to punch.

If you ever want a good laugh watch the RTE radio 1 webcam when Michael Murphy is reading the news. I will say no more.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

newmug wrote: »
    George Hook and Denzel Washington. I can safely say I'd like to torture those two decrepid dirtbags to death. I think I'd do it by putting them in a ring together, giving both of them a knife, setting them on fire and then throwing them a fire extinguisher to fight over.

Ah no, not Denzel :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

TV3's Brian O' Twat. he of the exxagerated reporterisms.. Arsula Fannegan too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Tubridy:mad:
    Harney:mad::mad:

These two dont need first names they are that bad.
    I only have to see their faces to infuriate me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Chris Evans

George Hook (because he drags out and over emphasises words in a strange way that annoys me)

Phil Hogan

If we are talking about raw hatred then Ivor Callelly is on top of my list. The hatred i feel for him could do my health damage if i thought about it too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

That Charlotte Bishop one on Fair City.

And Fergus from the Spar Ads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

any who doesn't like the doobie brothers...

go play with traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭I Need The Sun

Victoria Wood. In a sickening way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭yore

`echo "$USER min" | sed -e 's/in/a/'`

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭me m

i dislike who ever the mod is creeping around and closing threads for no reason. case of limited power gone to head imo. probably ran out of mini mars bars ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

me m wrote: »
    i dislike who ever the mod is creeping around and closing threads for no reason. case of limited power gone to head imo. probably ran out of mini mars bars ;)

I'm gutted!

That do do do do do 1890 Arsehole!

I hate the fecker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

me m wrote: »

KeithM89

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

KeithM89, really hate that guy. No reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

Jamie Oliver. Again, no real tangible reason. My sense is that he is a cnut behind the cheepy-chappy tv facade

It's because his tongue is made of carpet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Abi wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe that you don't like someone for no reason, it doesn't really make sense. There is something about a person you don't like.

If people want to hate people for no reason at all except a love of pure hatred the next step is to embrace Islam.

- Also provides a convenient excuse to bomb them all.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Toad when i'm playing mario cart.
    Get back here.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

derfderf wrote: »
    Toad when i'm playing mario cart.
    Get back here.

Sooooo satisfying when you squash him and make him finish last.........Mmmmmmm, your tears are sooooo yummy, Toad....you like that? YOU FUC*ING LIKE THAT, BITCH??!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭dx22

Robert Downey Jr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ruralyoke

woodoo wrote: »

George Hook

+ a billion on that anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭eamor

Cant believe nobody said Tom 'Dr Bill' Dunne.............JEEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS christ I can't get the radio off quick enough. No reason at all...He just irks me to the nth degree....
    oh and Mary Lou McDonald. Again, no reason...She just makes me want to fire something at the tv.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Out Of The Night

My friends husband. I have known him for a long time but I cannot stand the man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭Cailleachdubh

Lumbo wrote: »
    Ian Dempsey. No idea why but he wrecks my head.

Because he's quite a stupid man and not articulate enough for radio really.

And he reminds me of a fart. A fart in human form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

That ****ing dope micheal o doherty,nuff said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Katherine Lynch

Grrrrrrr :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Pat Kenny, all the personality of skim milk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Hating celebs is all well and good but i have a serious hatred of this guy who works in my building.. I just want to grab a canteen tray one day and beat him the fu*k down in front of everyone in the canteen!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement