Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Junkies on the bus right now

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Highlight of the banter was a discussion on rhyphonal and how it can cure depression, and give ya mad buzz. They agreed to sell some to a guy at 3pm tomorrow at Heuston station if anyone is interested :D

I am not, but I am sure a particular group of people who have a liking for bacon and doughnuts would be.

Otherwise that poor chap might be become a junkie sandwich!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Knackers and jumkies on the same forum where as the PC gang when you want then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Odysseus wrote: »
    Knackers and jumkies on the same forum where as the PC gang when you want then?

Off getting high with the spelling police and the grammar Nazis on the Luas, no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

themadchef wrote: »
    Finglas

Did a charming young yellow faced gentleman with his baseball cap perfectly poised at a 90 degree angle ever request a short term loan of fifty cent so he could acquire hostel accommodation for the evening?

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

IrishAm wrote: »
    I never proclaimed that I did. I am giving you my opinion. I am not earning my coin by talking to junkies, either though. Il save the state a packet. Junkies number one problem right now is their addiction to smack. You can talk to them about their deprived upbringing and how daddy didnt love them once you get them off the smack.

Its in a lot of peoples interests to keep the current situation going on.

No exact on £ spent on treatmentsaves 4 in associated cost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

themadchef wrote: »
    Domo230 wrote: »
    Where is this mythical bus route??

Finglas

Haha

Next you'll be saying it has great sea views

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

Ask them if they want to suk your Crank for some grade A heroin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

This thread didn't turn out as funny as it should have. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Domo230 wrote: »
    You've never seen a junkie on a bus in Finglas

The Craggy island bit shoulda been a giveaway.... ;)

IrishAm wrote: »
    Did a charming young yellow faced gentleman with his baseball cap perfectly poised at a 90 degree angle ever request a short term loan of fifty cent so he could acquire hostel accommodation for the evening?

:)

Fifty cents? Ya think to yourself, what's 50c...

If he got 50c off everyone on the bus he could afford some gaff!
    Haha

Next you'll be saying it has great sea views

Shurrup you or i'll take the bamboo to ya

You know you love it! beeeetch :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I was up in Dublin last week(am from there originally). Was on Talbot street and Dear God and the sweet baby Jebus you were literally falling over junkies. It was like a convention of the walking dead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Is this him just before he got on the bus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51oWKBBLe-Y

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

Odysseus wrote: »
    No thanks I spend enough of my time working with /writing about them. Copped on what was wrong with you first post yet? I also see them in jail, those who have done something to justify it, so I guess your wrong again. I hope addiction doesn't coming knocking at you door and if you have kids and a large family there is a good chance it will. Anyway if I was going to use I would get a clean one from the tax paid neddle exchance.
    so you got top marks for spelling in school,mammy and daddy must have been soooo proud of you.let me guess then,all junkies are just poor victims of society and if we show then enough love and give em enough therapy they wont batter some old lady half to death for her handbag right?

Advertisement