Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in SE Asia

Options
  • 21-05-2012 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am looking to go travelling from October for around 10 months around SE Asia but I also need to earn a bit of money as I travel. I was looking into teaching as I travel as Im not sure what my other options for gaining employment are, and I also enjoy working with children. I was looking at the TEFL internship programme in Thailand for 5 months, as I don not want to commit to a 12 month contract. However there have been some bad reviews of the programme aswell. Does anybody have any suggestions on working in SE Asia, whether teaching or in any other field? Do I need a TEFL course to teach (as I have heard that somtimes only a degree is required in South Korea)? Which TEFL course is needed, I was looking at the 120 hour online course?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I'm closing this as the OP has asked the same question in the Indy Travel forum which is the best place for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement