Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Directions please :)

Options
  • 21-05-2012 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey everyone,

I'm planning a trip down to Cork for a weekend in June and thinking about booking the Oriel House Hotel, so I'm wondering if someone could tell me what bus would go from city centre out past it? and where abouts it leaves from in the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

232 or 233 from the Bus Station go right past it. Its just outside Ballincollig village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AlannahD

Great, thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

AlannahD wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm planning a trip down to Cork for a weekend in June and thinking about booking the Oriel House Hotel, so I'm wondering if someone could tell me what bus would go from city centre out past it? and where abouts it leaves from in the city?

You do know this hotel is about 10 miles outside Cork City centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Reganovski wrote: »
    You do know this hotel is about 10 miles outside Cork City centre?

And to add to this, buses here stop at 1120 from the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭JKM

And taxi will cost you between €16 and €20 each way (I live almost opposite the Oriel). Just something to be aware of if you're heading to the city to go out for drinks or meal and might miss the last bus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement