Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access Old Account

Options
  • 21-05-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi, I had an account on boards for approx 2 years (2002-2004), was a regular enough poster,circumstances changed and stopped posting. In 2008 i set up my current account as had forgotten the username i had being using before and the my email address at that time was inactive.I am only getting back into the habit of posting lately as have settled down and am in a position to use internet more. I accidently came across my old profile this evening whilst looking through a metal band thread going back to 2002. Couldnt believe how immature some of my posts were but it was ten years ago i guess. Just wondring is there any way of gaining access to my old profile and starting to use that one again. I havent posted on it since 2002 and have changed email addresses since.

No probs if i cant use it, il persist with Yeboah, on a side note looking back at the 2002 posts you can tell how much the internet has changed in ten year..a lot of CAPS being used etc etc :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you can't recover the account, or you want it merged with this one, you'll need to email hello at boards.ie to arrange this.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Yeboah

Spear wrote: »
    If you can't recover the account, or you want it merged with this one, you'll need to email hello at boards.ie to arrange this.
    Thanks Spear

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement