Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: is the IMM5665 the LOI? (IEC)

Options
  • 21-05-2012 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hey guys,got an Email with an IMM5665 form saying to hand it in at immigration...is this thr LOI?...Thanks[HTML][/HTML]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

hey guys,got an Email with an IMM5665 form saying to hand it in at immigration...is this thr LOI?...Thanks

Congrats! Yes it is...I think :D When you arrive in Canada they will issue you with your visa.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

Yea, its the LOI

• Registered Users Posts: 9 newadventure

thanks guys,was like winning the lotto when I got it.Toronto here I come:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 minnow1

Hi all, Got my Loi and am flying out on the 1st June.. Now, I just need a job and somplace to live. My friend went last Monday and had a job by the end of the week, hope I'll be as lucky!!
    ANyhow - I've been looking at houseshares on Kijiji and Craigslist and the like, but not sure what's the best area's etc.. Anyone any recommendations?? I'm going to Edmonton. don't need anything too flash, clean, close to lrt etc.

Advertisement