Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twitter Image Wordpress Widget

• 21-05-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I have done a good bit of searching, but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for so far.

I was hoping to find a widget that I could place on a new wordpress website, that would display the latest photo uploaded from an iOS device to twitter via the Twitter Picture service.

Any help or assistance would be very much appreciated.

Rgds

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭fcrossen

I am surprised that something to do with Twitter has no plugin available for it. If not you'll have to write one (or get it done for you).

Where is the documentation for the Twitter service you are using?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭paulgrogan.eu

fcrossen wrote: »
    I am surprised that something to do with Twitter has no plugin available for it. If not you'll have to write one (or get it done for you).

Where is the documentation for the Twitter service you are using?

Hi Fcrossen,

There is none. If you post a picture from the camera roll app on your iphone it start with pic.twitter.com/000000

However if you go to pic.twitter.com there is nothing there. It seems to use the photobucket service but I haven't been able to find a solid relationship between the 2 to be able to grab the latest uploaded photo for that twitter account.

I would gladly change to an alternative twitter picture host such as yfrog or twitpic but you can't change that on the iOS camera roll app.

Rgds,

Paul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭fcrossen

It seems to use the photobucket service but I haven't been able to find a solid relationship between the 2 to be able to grab the latest uploaded photo for that twitter account.
    Then photobucket should have the developer documentation you need (unless there is a WP plugin that will do what you need).

Advertisement