Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FilmOn...live app

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

Film on app not working here in the states,anyone no why. It's om my iPhone 4. Can't upgrade or downgrade software as ive no laptop wit me incase that is a fix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Film on app not working here in the states,anyone no why. It's om my iPhone 4. Can't upgrade or downgrade software as ive no laptop wit me incase that is a fix.

Working OK for me here in France on my iPad, so don't think there's a problem at FilmOn's end. Why do you need a laptop? Can't you uninstall and reinstall via the App Store on the iPhone?

Louche Lad wrote: »
    Working OK for me here in France on my iPad, so don't think there's a problem at FilmOn's end. Why do you need a laptop? Can't you uninstall and reinstall via the App Store on the iPhone?

Ok done this but won't let me access uk channels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭ablelocks

noticed something last night when i was browsing thru the app store on my ipad, there was another film on app listed. So i installed that and all channels are now free to view. The other film on app still showed all the channels with the $ sign beside the name, so i deleted that one and the "new" film on app works fine. there seems to be a lot more channels too...

I've tried installing the other fimon app but it's the same old story. The uk channels are showing up in a red banner. Must be something to do wit the fact that I'm in the USA . It's doin my head in as I wanna watch champs league football tommorrow :(

• Advertisement

Just trying to watch the Real Madrid v Man. City game myself via the FilmOn app but not succeeding. You can get it to stream for about 30 seconds but then the picture cuts out. I suspect ITV are blocking it.

I can't listen to it on BBC Radio 5 Live, because the BBC block that. I can't even watch PSG v Dynamo Kiev on French TV because it's on Canal+, a subscription channel. :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭omerin

It cuts out because you have to pay for it now, they give you 30 sces free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

omerin wrote: »
    It cuts out because you have to pay for it now, they give you 30 sces free

?

I'm watching the Real v City match via Filmon App on ITV on an IPad since kickoff and it hasn't cut out on me?

DC

Decoda wrote: »
    ?

I'm watching the Real v City match via Filmon App on ITV on an IPad since kickoff and it hasn't cut out on me?

DC

Are you watching in the Republic of Ireland? Perhaps for some reason ITV aren't restricting that. I'm in France, with FilmOn on an iPad but all I get for ITV1 is the sound. I can see the other ITV channels and the BBC without a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Louche Lad wrote: »
    Are you watching in the Republic of Ireland? Perhaps for some reason ITV aren't restricting that. I'm in France, with FilmOn on an iPad but all I get for ITV1 is the sound. I can see the other ITV channels and the BBC without a problem.

Watching it in Ireland, perfect picture and sound on ITV through Filmon App

DC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

I went to show this app to my friend last night. It worked fine on my phone. He went to the app store to download it but cudnt find it... So I checked and sure nuff it wasn't there for me either. I hope it hasn't been taken down, this is one of the best apps going. Can u guys check? The app itself still works for me, just can't find it in app store

ando wrote: »
    I went to show this app to my friend last night. It worked fine on my phone. He went to the app store to download it but cudnt find it... So I checked and sure nuff it wasn't there for me either. I hope it hasn't been taken down, this is one of the best apps going. Can u guys check? The app itself still works for me, just can't find it in app store

Just looked, and I can't find it either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

EEEK

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭gartcork

It's still there as a web app. Just type filmon.com into safari and then add to home screen.

Advertisement