Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build new pc

Options
  • 21-05-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi guys

i was using my laptop for 4 years and i was planning to use it longer BUT one of my friend put the water on it by accident.....

so i decide to buy ipad for internet searching and some stuffs but when Diablo 3 come out i had to change my plan to build the pc for it.

so basically my pc is for gaming ( Diablo3, wow, starcraft2 etc) and other normal stuffs.

and i read few of other guys build and i choose relative hardwares but im not sure is it good or not that's why i need some advise before purchase.

they says that hardwareversand.de is good so i try there.. but i don't know how it works..

i build my own there and pay it then they will deliver to me with already build pc that i choose ?

anyway ill follow the questions

1. What is your budget? [ max 1000 euro total ]

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [ as i said gaming, general stuffs.]

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [No]

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? [yes]

5. Do you need a monitor? [Yes]

5a. If yes, what size do you need. [24 inch i guess because i want to use it for my xbox as well]

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? [N/A]

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Keyboard - Yes/Mouse - Yes/Wireless Card - no, what are my options here/Card Reader - Would be handy/Speakers - 2.1 would be fine]

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [ not really.. im not looking for overclocking.. if the overclocking provide more than 30% of performance i may consider]

8. How can you pay? [paypal/Laser/Cash]

9. When are you purchasing? [probably couple of weeks later]

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? [ i may do it myself if any problem occur ill check the boards and ask :D]

and that's the items i choose

Intel Core i5-3550 Box, LGA1155
    ASRock Z68 Pro3 Gen3, Sockel 1155, ATX
    MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II/OC, 1GB GDDR5, PCI-Express
    8GB-Kit G.Skill PC3-10667U CL9
    Super-Flower Amazon 80Plus 650W
    NZXT LeXa S Midi-Tower - black, ohne Netzteil
    LiteOn iHAS124-19 schwarz SATA
    Samsung SSD 830 128GB SATA 6GB's Paper Box
    Rechner - Zusammenbau -> i don't know what's that

i have additional question that
    does i5-3550 is way better than i5-2500 ? i know the ivybridge but i'm not sure how the performance goes..

thank you !

Comments

Advertisement