Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employers that wont pay you!!

Options
  • 21-05-2012 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

how do I go about getting paid from someone I was doing some book keeping for? i wasn't on the books I was invoicing them,they paid me two weeks in a row and then on the third week they dodged my calls,the tuesday of the following week I knew they were up to no good. I rang emailed and text. He said he didn't believe I had done the work and I was bullying him by ringing him and I wasn't getting a penny out of him. I feel so angry, but don't feel there is much I can do!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Moved from Models to Ripoff Ireland. It may get more responses here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,297 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Business to business dealing; standard routine would be to speak with a solicitor take it from there.

Advertisement