Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Parking - Dublin Airport

Options
  • 21-05-2012 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

We will be parking for one week in Dublin Airport in June. We will have two cars. My parents will be with us and my father wouldn't be able to walk too far. We were thinking of going to the Red Car Park. Does anybody have a promotional code, please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Dunno price for red car park or a code, but how about quickpark? €7/day or €35/week if you book in advance. Frequent bus service (free) will take you from carpark to terminal (hardly any walking). http://quickpark.ie/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Book online, tis cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

flyguy wrote: »
    Dunno price for red car park or a code, but how about quickpark? €7/day or €35/week if you book in advance. Frequent bus service (free) will take you from carpark to terminal (hardly any walking). http://quickpark.ie/

Check both options as as far as I remember quickpark charges per day or part there of.... so 25 hours will cost u €14 as would 48....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elder druid

I find Quickpark the best, bus every 10 minutes and a very short walk, book online €7 a day
    GenuineFan wrote: »
    We will be parking for one week in Dublin Airport in June. We will have two cars. My parents will be with us and my father wouldn't be able to walk too far. We were thinking of going to the Red Car Park. Does anybody have a promotional code, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭kimberworth

I need to book parking at Dublin Airport - does anyone have a promotional discount code??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭kimberworth

oops I've just noticed that people have already posted this week looking for promo codes ... sorry for duplicating .... no replies yet so pleassssse if anyone has a code it would be appreciated.

Advertisement