Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to recruit a business partner

Options
  • 21-05-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

I have set up a new business (in the motor industry) and it has had a very positive first 10 months. I am at a stage now where I want to expand and I want to recruit someone to be part of taking this business to the next step. Reasons; big work load. Also Ideally this person would have expertise in the areas I am lacking in and hopefully together we would have the perfect team to take this business to the next level. Any idea where I could advertise for this without costing me an arm and leg? Or is there a website where people upload Cv's/profiles for recruiters to search (again, that doesn't cost a fortune) ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

You are looking to hire someone as an employee (you mentioned CV and recruitment) or take a business partner on board? The thread title conflicted with what you wrote in the OP.

Did you try LinkedIn? You can create a free account and set up a profile, it will allow you to gain access to a vast network of professionals and investors/entrepreneurs.

Also if you list the type of expertise you are looking for, the employee or business partner may come to you. Opportunities are few and far between in these times so you are in a strong position in that sense.

Good luck with it.

Advertisement