Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classes in Waterford city?

Options
  • 22-05-2012 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

I really would love to start some sort of class to keep fit. Preferably dance, would love pole dancing or something, or anything that gives you a great workout , but can't find anything. Any suggestions? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

CuriousG wrote: »
    I really would love to start some sort of class to keep fit. Preferably dance, would love pole dancing or something, or anything that gives you a great workout , but can't find anything. Any suggestions? :D

I'm hearing great things about Zumba. There's a crowd called Suir Zumba run by a woman called Breda I think, we had dealings with them in work recently, so have her no. in the office, I'll post it in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Pole dancing you say....

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Join Goldstone. For 250 euro you get a years membership which includes all fitness classes free and works out at just over 4euro a week.
    Classes run from around 7am to 7pm. Haven't been to the classes but have seen one which involves dance type movements with light weights. Check out their website for class timetable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

The no. for Suir Zumba Fitness is 087 9042742 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Jason Todd wrote: »
    The no. for Suir Zumba Fitness is 087 9042742 :)

I think it was zumba that my mother and sister done down by the presentation school. They loved it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement