Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone tried Neudorff Sluggo ?

Options
  • 22-05-2012 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭

I have a problem in my back garden with slugs and snails, there seems to be loads of them and they are eating everything *shakes fist!!**.

I was reading about Neudorff Sluggo and it seems like a better thing to use than the blue pellets.

Anyone tried it before and have any thoughts?
    I've only been able to find it online, are there any hardware stores like Woodies in Dublin that sell it also?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

They love Guinness, leave a bit in a can and put it in behind a shrub, what a way to go.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Supercell wrote: »
    I have a problem in my back garden with slugs and snails, there seems to be loads of them and they are eating everything *shakes fist!!**.

I was reading about Neudorff Sluggo and it seems like a better thing to use than the blue pellets.

Anyone tried it before and have any thoughts?
    I've only been able to find it online, are there any hardware stores like Woodies in Dublin that sell it also?

I checked the Dept of Agriculture Pesticides Control Service and it doesn't appear to be licensed for ROI so it can't be sold in ROI.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭qzy

Slugs love beer. I half fill Flora Tubs (other brands available) with stale beer a mate with a Pub gets me and run a small piece of wood up to it, covering most of the top. The Slugs climb up the underside of the wood and have a party. Leave a small stick in there to help beatles to escape though....

Advertisement