Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i see says the blind man

• 22-05-2012 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

i smoked my last smoke. now i plan on not buying another box in the morning, even though its dole day. so that means i cannot be let near a pub or a drink for a bit. cold turkey style for me. so what am i going to do i have no job at the moment and dont want to drink or smoke. i get my hole only when out. im not in a relationship and to be honest id prefer a nice clean woman now anyway. so thats it then for me no sex no drugs no wine no women no fun no sun no money.

but tomorrow im going to wake up a changed man. i can feel the buzz. but what the f*ck am i going to do? most of my friends are piss heads and the ones who arent are part time piss heads at weekends. best idea is to bail this popsticle asap but in the meantime i need to a new life plan?

what would harry goat do in this situation?

oh yeah and the euros kicking off soon too. i may be off the wagon by then. but im going try. god dam it i wont let them bastards keep me down :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Have you tried going back on the smokes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

me m wrote: »
    i smoked my last smoke. now i plan on not buying another box in the morning, even though its dole day. so that means i cannot be let near a pub or a drink for a bit. cold turkey style for me. so what am i going to do i have no job at the moment and dont want to drink or smoke. i get my hole only when out. im not in a relationship and to be honest id prefer a nice clean woman now anyway. so thats it then for me no sex no drugs no wine no women no fun no sun no money.

but tomorrow im going to wake up a changed man. i can feel the buzz. but what the f*ck am i going to do? most of my friends are piss heads and the ones who arent are part time piss heads at weekends. best idea is to bail this popsticle asap but in the meantime i need to a new life plan?

what would harry goat do in this situation?

oh yeah and the euros kicking off soon too. i may be off the wagon by then. but im going try. god dam it i wont let them bastards keep me down :eek:

Okey dokey.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭me m

Domo230 wrote: »
    You will fail all your goals by the end of the week.

I guarantee it.

cheers for the support domo. much appreciated. im sure im odds on to fail too. but no goals have been set.

typical begrudger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

me m wrote: »
    cheers for the support domo. much appreciated. im sure im odds on to fail too. but no goals have been set.

typical begrudger

Post in AHs and expect AHs replies,OP.:pac:

Try this forum.:)

Giving up Smoking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement