Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaeity cinema still do discount tuesdays?

Options
  • 22-05-2012 3:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

Used to be a fiver for a ticket on tuesday, any one know if they still do this? Doesn't say anything about prices on the website and they don't open until 6pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

As far as I know this offer ended ages ago. Such a pity as its was a great incentive to get occasional cinema goers like myself to go. It just amazes me the way businesses like this shoot themselves in the foot. Surely it's better to get a few extra seats sold at a violence of euro discount rather than not selling them at all? I used to love going to the Tuesday night show with my partner but now it's Xtravision or even better value Video City!!

Advertisement