Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orzo in Dublin City Cenre

Options
  • 22-05-2012 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Looking to buy dried Orzo pasta in Dublin city centre - any ideas where I might find it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Little Italy in Smithfield should have it. Or Fallon & Byrne. I know M&S sell it in salads, not sure if they sell it dried.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭emilyjmc

Thanks - no joy in Fallon and Byrne but got some riso which hopefully will do more or less the same thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 alamo

Hi, I am looking for ORZO past in Limerick, can anyone tell me where to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,044 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

alamo wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for ORZO past in Limerick, can anyone tell me where to get it.

I'd imagine that the deli in the Milk Market would have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

really orzo is no different than any dried pasta, you could substitute any small dried pasta like shells or the tiny elbow macaroni or even break up spaghetti in short lengths. Some times, if the dish is going to get warmed up (like big pot of soup) the tiny macaroni holds up better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

EZ24GET wrote: »
    really orzo is no different than any dried pasta, you could substitute any small dried pasta like shells or the tiny elbow macaroni or even break up spaghetti in short lengths. Some times, if the dish is going to get warmed up (like big pot of soup) the tiny macaroni holds up better.
    Most Polish shops have a good selection of the tiny pasta for soups etc, they could be worth a try?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sbyrne025

Some Avoca stores also sell Orzo pasta.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

any arab shop / halal shop

Advertisement