Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Guidance Advice Wanted

Options
  • 22-05-2012 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Ive been working in a call centre for about 7 years now. At the start, it turned out to be just a convenience job, part time for when I was in college. When I finished college, I left the job, with the prospect of going on to get a better job. But after giving 8 months searching for a job & getting the dole at same time, my only one job offer I got was ....you guessed it, back into another call centre again. I really want to get out of this line of work, for many a reason.
    I have a Diploma in Business Management for Tourism. But I have lots of interests too. I love travelling & I love Art . But also, I'm living in an area now(Mid Tipperary) , where soon enough, I'd love to settle down with my boyfriend. So If anyone can help, guide me in an area where by I can fit my all three loves into one?? Boyfriend, Art & Travel??

Advertisement