Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know a David Kelly from Clonmel?

Options
  • 22-05-2012 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

I found his licence in a bar in Munich on Friday night. I don't want to post it to the address in case he doesn't live there anymore.
    He would be in his mid forties.
    I have tried eircom phone book but cant narrow it down.
    Possible he may be a Chelsea fan as most in the bar that night were.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,774 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Contact Tipp FM,they would be a reliable party to give his address to or even contact him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Maybe post it to Clonmel Garda station, they can probably get it back to him

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I tried tipp fm, dont know if they called it out or not, they didn't reply to my mail either way.

Garda might be an option.

I will throw in another clue, the address is on Cantwell Street if that helps.

he also looks a bit like an older version of Stiffler from the American Pie films.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Thinly veiled I met a man I want marry/murder and I just want to send the wedding invitation/letter bomb to the right address, thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Thinly veiled I met a man I want marry/murder and I just want to send the wedding invitation/letter bomb to the right address, thread.

Lol, if it was something that sinister I think I would drive to clonmel.

Its more of a don't want to post it in case doesnt live there anymore and some skanger nicks his identity kind of thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Cantwell street really narrows it down...there are only 4/5 houses on that street !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

OP, I suggest you post it to the Department of Foreign Affairs or to a Garda Station. </thread>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement