Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn and top soil removal - Athenry area?

Options
  • 22-05-2012 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Doing some work on the garden and need to get rid of some of the lawn along with a heap of top soil, just wondering if anyone knows of anyone in the Athenry area that offers that kind of service??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

Would i be able to take a trailer of soil for my garden ?,
    I'm in Monivea, Where in Athenry are you, can you pm me if thats any good to you.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

I know someone that might be able to help you out, I will see him in the morning and get his number for you.

Edit--just saw the date of your post, might be too late now?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭GKiraly

I know someone that might be able to help you out, I will see him in the morning and get his number for you.

Edit--just saw the date of your post, might be too late now?

Nope its not too late! If you wouldnt mind sending on that number to me that would be great, please, could give him a buzz and see if hes the man for the job!

Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Ok, may be too late again. I will see if I meet him tomorrow. If not, if you drive out past the cemetery towards Craughwell he is on the left about 2 miles out the road there is a sign outside. Sean is his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Good man redsteve on the ball as usual

• Advertisement
Advertisement