Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refurbished iPad 2 w/ Wi-Fi 16GB - White + Black €319 @ Apple Store Online)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,036 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Bookmark/save this website: http://www.refurb.me/ir/

You can set up email alerts for different models and price ranges.
    It saves you the worry of missing out.

Thanks for this and thanks OP - my iPad arrived at lunchtime!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Quick question. Does anyone know if the price includes vat and why is the iPad 2 cheaper than the iPad on the link to the apple website? ( I am presuming that the iPad referred to is the first iPad)

Mine is crashing every few mins so unusable :( posted on the apple forum so hopefully somebody can help. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

iPad 2 Refurb White 32g now back in stock at Eur379.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭GaryW

My Ipad arrived yesterday. Got an email a half hour before it arrived from apple saying they had run out of refurb stock so they were sending me a new one... Half an hour later the doorbell goes and Im handed a brand new ipad 2. Classic!

• Advertisement

Mine is being collected tomorrow to go back to apple! :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Good news Gary. Thought they would just put you next in the Que.. what or did you go for?
    I Bought the 32 gig iPad 2 WiFi. They seem to be added at about 7 am up until 9am.. pitty its not possible to get it engraved. Anyone know would a jewlers be good enough to engrave

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭GaryW

Lenny wrote: »
    Good news Gary. Thought they would just put you next in the Que.. what or did you go for?
    I Bought the 32 gig iPad 2 WiFi. They seem to be added at about 7 am up until 9am.. pitty its not possible to get it engraved. Anyone know would a jewlers be good enough to engrave

I got a white 16gb ipad2 the other day about 11 oclock in the morning. I went back on trying to get another one about 11:15 but they were all gone, no sign of anymore since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭patch

Lenny wrote: »

Any jeweler would do, but it will wreck your resale value.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭homer911

At this pricing I was sorely tempted, so I did a bit of research.. I think the 16GB Samsung Tab 2 10.1 is a better option, if I can get it for the right price - prices in mainland europe seem so much cheaper..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Ordered a 16GB wifi 3G and got a 32GB wifi 3G :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Ordered a 16GB wifi 3G and got a 32GB wifi 3G :D

niceone! I would have went with that option too, not bothered with a 3g either way..(is it even possible to stick my mobile micrsim into the ipad & use the 3g on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Advertisement