Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Dartry

Options
  • 22-05-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all..

Myself and my mate just moved to Dartry and when we rang Dublin City council initially about the parking situation we were told there were two permits available but when I went to apply for mine yesterday I was told there was only one..
    Bit of a balls since we both have cars and it was one of the main reasons for picking the apartment in the first place. Not sure if there's a way of applying for a second permit but in the mean time does anyone know of a free parking in the area?

Thanks,
    Dallas...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Dartry is "low demand". Are you in a house or apartment? If you're in a house, you're entitled to 4 permits. If you're in an apartment, it's just the 1.
    Source: http://www.dublincity.ie/RoadsandTraffic/Parking/ResidentsParking/Pages/BuyAPermit.aspx

(Sorry, don't know Dartry that well so can't recommend anywhere free)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ghost_of_ED209

Hi, thanks for the reply..

Yeah we're in an apartment.. Think there used to be a business underneath us so might try and use their address for the other permit.. There's only one apartment in the building and unless there's going to be some serious renovations I don't think anyone else will be moving in any time soon..

Advertisement