Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Bootcamp for Summer

Options
  • 22-05-2012 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi there,

I know there is an old closed thread on this but I am looking for some more recent information.

I am looking to join a bootcamp, just as the evenings are getting finer, it would be nicer to be out rather then in a gym.

I am living in Wilton and heard that there was a bootcamp in Highfield (which would be ideal) but I can't find any information about it, I'm just wondering does anyone know about this one?

I would be interested in other bootcamps around the cit, if they were on about 6:30 so I could get there after work.

Thanks a million in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Rebel boot camp have classes from 7pm to 8pm on the ground of Leisureplex if that suits you? Also in many other locations ... all the info is on their website:

http://www.rebelbootcamp.ie/public-classes

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Sulkin

Thank you for this, Bishopstown would be a great location but the classes have started since the 30th of April so I have emailed but I think myself it's too late to join in!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Sulkin wrote: »
    Thank you for this, Bishopstown would be a great location but the classes have started since the 30th of April so I have emailed but I think myself it's too late to join in!

My pleasure, sent you a PM also :)

Advertisement