Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How clean is your balloon knot?

• 22-05-2012 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

I was in the bathroom in the gym the other day having a dump when somebody came into the cubicle beside mine. This despite the fact that the entire row was empty except the end one, which i was in.
    Anyway, for whatever reason I cant go when someone is in the next cubicle, so I waited.
    I was however horrified when I heard the familiar sploosh of successful defecation followed seconds later by the rattling of a belt and the opening of the door.
    Is everyone this quick with the wipe? Am I the only one who spends a bit of time making sure their derriere is clean enough to eat off? Was this guy a disgusting one wipe wonder or am I a little too, well, anal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

before Guinness= clean hole

after Guinness= BP oil spill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

I was in the bathroom in the gym the other day having a dump when somebody came into the cubicle beside mine. This despite the fact that the entire row was empty except the end one, which i was in.
    Anyway, for whatever reason I cant go when someone is in the next cubicle, so I waited.
    I was however horrified when I heard the familiar sploosh of successful defecation followed seconds later by the rattling of a belt and the opening of the door.
    Is everyone this quick with the wipe? Am I the only one who spends a bit of time making sure their derriere is clean enough to eat off? Was this guy a disgusting one wipe wonder or am I a little too, well, anal?

why can't you crap when someone else is in a cubicle next to you?

we all have to sh!te its a natural process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,676 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Let me guess: you just made up the phrase "balloon knot", think it's funny, and to show off and constructed this little story so you could show off wihtout sounded alike a wanker?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

You shouldn't really be storing balloons up there

You shouldn't really be storing balloons up there

he is probably a drug mule

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Why is this forum so obsessed with scatological issues and piss and flatulence and what people do in the jacks etc? Seriously, can we not ban these threads? Weirdos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Why is this forum so obsessed with scatological issues and piss and flatulence and what people do in the jacks etc? Seriously, can we not ban these threads? Weirdos.

1 Girl, no cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I always go for an 'insurance wipe' even when I think/know it's clean up there, you can't be too careful with chocolate kisses!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

afaik a healthy persons who is eating properly shoudlnt need a huge amoutn of wiping after they ****. it should be of the consistency that it just kinda falls out without leaving much of a mess behind.

the hole purpose of after hours is to spout sh!te at each other... for other more serious conversation look in the other forums

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Your inability to poop when somebody is in the cubicle next to you is worrying. This obviously stems from a deep psychological trauma. You should talk to a professional.

Everyone just wants to make sure they are regular when it comes to all matters of the Traps!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Let me guess: you just made up the phrase "balloon knot", think it's funny, and to show off and constructed this little story so you could show off wihtout sounded alike a wanker?

Stewie says it in Family Guy and I was under the impression After Hours was the place for daft or silly (but sadly truthful) threads. But well done, way to put me in my place. Feel big?

Flutt would have been in his element with this......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

why can't you crap when someone else is in a cubicle next to you?

we all have to sh!te its a natural process.

http://www.amazon.com/Everyone-Poops-My-Body-Science/dp/0916291456

I'm with the OP on this one. Can't go to the loo if there are people within earshot.
    Other than that, I'm perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

He dropped one of those mythival dumps that require no cleanup. You should feel privileged to have (almost) witnessed it. Scatman.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

sometimes you just get a 'clean run' or less of jealousy cause his hole isnt as hairy as yours :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Be bop ba bada bo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Once we get a toilet forum, this thread will be moved there.
    Until such time I suggest you scour the internet for information on this topic, OP.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement