Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't order Broadband Online ?

Options
  • 22-05-2012 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello there, my name is Conor and I recently got my phone line installed, and then I rang eircom about getting broadband but I was told to order it online because I saved some money, so when I clicked on my package and then It redirected me to a question asking me if I am an Eircom customer when I click yes, it says:

"Please call us to complete your order
    We are sorry but at the moment we cannot complete your order online.
    Please call us on Freephone 1800 202 081 and our customer service agents will process your order straight away.
    You can also request a call back." ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, perhaps you could order it for me online ?
    Thanks, Conor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Conorp55

Can someone help me please ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Conorp55 wrote: »
    Hello there, my name is Conor and I recently got my phone line installed, and then I rang eircom about getting broadband but I was told to order it online because I saved some money, so when I clicked on my package and then It redirected me to a question asking me if I am an Eircom customer when I click yes, it says:

"Please call us to complete your order
    We are sorry but at the moment we cannot complete your order online.
    Please call us on Freephone 1800 202 081 and our customer service agents will process your order straight away.
    You can also request a call back." ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, perhaps you could order it for me online ?
    Thanks, Conor.

Hi Conor,

Thank you for posting on the eircom Forum.

I assume you have not used the Freephone option and requested a call back and this is why you have contacted eircom here.

Therefore if you PM your phone number I will investigate the reason why you are not able to use the online facility.

Regards,
    Ant

Advertisement