Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chair hire/seat hire

Options
  • 22-05-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Folks

I am looking to get some seats hired please, the foldable plastic ones, about 500 of them for a thai boxing show.

Wheres the main places to hire them in Ireland and what prices would I be looking at for them for a days hire

thanks Paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 GARR

Hi Paddy,

<Snip>

Cheers

Gar
    Mod Note - Please read the charter before posting. There is no advertising allowed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 GARR

Apologies...I was just posting a reply :) Can I provide any info in a response or is it not allowed.

Regards

Gar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

You are more than welcome to respond to the original post as long as that post isn't a specific advertising post for your company.

If you are unsure please read the charter, specifically this section:
    Don't advertise your company
    We strongly protect the conversational feel of this site. Interjecting your commercial message into that conversation is not only rude, counterproductive, against the rules but also a poor way to win customers, build goodwill and will ultimately get you banned.
    Promotion is NOT our focus here, discussion is.

Advertisement