Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jennifer Lopez - The O2 Dublin - October 19th

Options
  • 22-05-2012 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Global superstar Jennifer Lopez, who has continually captivated fans for over a decade, today confirms her first ever Show in Ireland at The O2 Dublin on Friday 19 October as part of her ‘Dance Again’ world tour. Tickets go on sale Monday 28 May at 9.00am from all usual outlets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Global superstar Jennifer Lopez, who has continually captivated fans for over a decade, today confirms her first ever Show in Ireland at The O2 Dublin on Friday 19 October as part of her ‘Dance Again’ world tour. Tickets go on sale Monday 28 May at 9.00am from all usual outlets.

Any presale?
    Any prices?
    Ticketmaster full of info :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

The highest is very expensive, bit shocked. Tickets priced 126.00 / 86.00 / 76 / 65.45/ 54.65 Euro

Can't find info on presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Would she actually draw a crowd?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I hope she sings Taco Flavoured Kisses
    jennifer-lopez.jpg

Would she actually draw a crowd?

Suppose thats why she only went for O2.
    Ah I'd say she'll fill that in fairness, maybe.

• Advertisement

The highest is very expensive, bit shocked. Tickets priced 126.00 / 86.00 / 76 / 65.45/ 54.65 Euro

Can't find info on presale.

126??? Holy fuk.
    Wonder is that one of those packages. It must be.
    Ill have to bring herself because its bang on her birthday but I aint paying that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

mother of divine jaysis

• Registered Users Posts: 86,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No Enrique :(

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

126 euro? I wouldn't pay that to meet her nevermind see her :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Standing tickets are no longer available. Anybody know if there'll be any more put on sale?

I've heard that sometimes Ticketmaster freezes the sale of the last few tickets until closer to the concert date, hence my question. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

whirlpool wrote: »
    Standing tickets are no longer available. Anybody know if there'll be any more put on sale?

I've heard that sometimes Ticketmaster freezes the sale of the last few tickets until closer to the concert date, hence my question. Thanks!

So she has sold out then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So she has sold out then?

No, seating tickets are still on sale.

Advertisement