Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any way of using the oral notes to make an irish sceal?

• 22-05-2012 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I need help, cant learn a sceal , is there any way to use the notes i learned for the oral for the sceal on paper 1. i am higher level.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

My class thought of it but my teacher said not to. They're really looking for impressive Irish. I assume you've done Gnathrud rather than Seal i Neipeal, we did the latter, and thats more the kind of story they want - things that would impress an English examiner. Definitely better to stick with essays, the sraithpictiuri are nowhere near detailed enough. I've heard you need twists/contrasts/character development :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

What do you mean can't learn it? Sure learn off a few phrases and sentences. Is your teacher any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Darren.993

Well our teacher said we could for Ordinary Level, but it's probably different for Higher.

Advertisement