Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Anyone Remember...

Options
  • 22-05-2012 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can anyone remember the name of the really cheap plastic football you used to be able to buy in your local shop... There was like bright orange with green writing or a white one with red writing! Champion something or other... Trying to remember is driving me crazy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

50495_108271945862305_1415_n.jpg

This???

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ultaman

Hahaha what a classic! Completly forgot about that ball, but no not that! The one I was thinking of was just completely orange and small green writing just saying the name of the ball. The rest was just plain!

This???

watermark.php?src=REF_409_CUP_CHAMPION_RANGE_2011.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ultaman

Yes thats it! The one i had had green writing not blue but it was definitely Cup Champions. I don't know where you found a picture of it but thanks a lot dude!

Its Dude-ess actually ;)

You're welcome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭kitakyushu

Ah the classic orange football. Our primary school had them for PE and they'd let us use them at lunch-time for kick-abouts on the grass.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bocoda

used to be some sting off them bad boys wen they hit ya!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Chucken wrote: »
    50495_108271945862305_1415_n.jpg

This???

Ha, these were great footballs
    I had loads of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

Chucken wrote: »
    This???

watermark.php?src=REF_409_CUP_CHAMPION_RANGE_2011.jpg
    Amazing i can remember the high pitched hollow sound 30 yrs later!!!

Yet i was half way through watching the crazies before i copped i watched it a few months ago :)

Time for you to join the oulwans and oulfellas forum ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement