Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited calls, text & data €34.50 pm

Options
  • 22-05-2012 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Got this offer in my Eircom phone bill this month. Seems like a great offer because at present I'm paying €30 per month on prepay with Vodafone to get free calls and texts to vodafone and 500mb data. Is this offer too good to be true or am I missing something??
    And can anyone tell me what the reception is like with eMobile?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

wilfitz wrote: »
    Got this offer in my Eircom phone bill this month. Seems like a great offer because at present I'm paying €30 per month on prepay with Vodafone to get free calls and texts to vodafone and 500mb data. Is this offer too good to be true or am I missing something??
    And can anyone tell me what the reception is like with eMobile?

Hi wilfitz,

If you call the number that is on the leaflet they can talk you through the offer. Or alternatively if you go to a store they can advise you. The plan that you will be on is the Select Unlimited plan with a 50% discount. If you PM your location I can check it for coverage.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭wilfitz

Hi wilfitz,

If you call the number that is on the leaflet they can talk you through the offer. Or alternatively if you go to a store they can advise you. The plan that you will be on is the Select Unlimited plan with a 50% discount. If you PM your location I can check it for coverage.

Tony

Hi Tony
    I'll send that pm now. Just one other quick question, if I was to enter this 18 month contract and kept my own phone would I be able to upgrade to the newest iphone when it is released this year??
    Thanks

Advertisement