Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Mardyke arena

Options
  • 22-05-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

What is the best way to get to the mardyke arena , will i take maradyke walk and use the enterance there ?? Which is easiest to reach the exam venue there !!
    Merci Beaucoup pour l'aide
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Mardyke walk is the easiest way yep, across from Castlewhite. The first gate you come to is generally where you go in for exams, before the main entrance to the gym etc. You go in a side door, but they won't let you in until just before the exams as far as I remember (I haven't had an exam there in 2 years so could have changed slightly). As long as you're there about 5-10 minutes before your exam/reading time you'll see the crowd outside waiting to go in, can't miss it. Bon courage!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MarthaFilip

Merci Confusticated :)

Advertisement