Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile Order Query

Options
  • 22-05-2012 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Placed order for the special offer 34.50 select unlimited early this morning

Received order number: EMBPX2PYYZX

I have not got any confirmation email regarding the order

Spoke to customer service twice, calls were 30mins long but they could not verify I had even placed an order??

I was told to check if money had being taken from my bank account to be sure...

This does not fill me with a whole lot of hope for using emobile as my provider of phone services

Could you look into this please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

I spoke too soon the confirmation email just arrived a few mins ago

Could you confirm that meteor customers with free calls to meteor get free calls to emobile also?

There are many contradictory reports on boards regarding it

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

BArra wrote: »
    Hi there,

Placed order for the special offer 34.50 select unlimited early this morning

Received order number: EMBPX2PYYZX

I have not got any confirmation email regarding the order

Spoke to customer service twice, calls were 30mins long but they could not verify I had even placed an order??

I was told to check if money had being taken from my bank account to be sure...

This does not fill me with a whole lot of hope for using emobile as my provider of phone services

Could you look into this please

Hi Barra,

Can you PM the name and address you provided with the above order and I will check this out for you.

Tony

Sent

Any update on this Tony

Thank you

Any update on this Tony

Thank you

Hi Barra,

Your order has been dispatched. I will send you on the track and trace number now.

Tony

• Advertisement

Thanks Tony

If you could pm me the tracking number that would be great

Appreciate it

Thanks Tony

If you could pm me the tracking number that would be great

Appreciate it

Hi Barra,

I have sent you on the track and trace number. This will be dispatched to you today. I have sent you a link to track your order.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

Is there any way to check an order once its placed with eMobile? Do you email a track and trace number when the item is despatched?

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

dublin daz wrote: »
    Is there any way to check an order once its placed with eMobile? Do you email a track and trace number when the item is despatched?
    Track and trace come out on the confirmation email but that will only come once your order has passed thru security checks. Mine took 36hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

swampy353 wrote: »
    Track and trace come out on the confirmation email but that will only come once your order has passed thru security checks. Mine took 36hrs

Thanks for that! The only email I got so far has been asking for documents bill/passport.

Pity they don't have this system online from order to delivery. Would make things a lot easier!

Last time I had to go to the parcel centre because I wasn't expecting a delivery / signature.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

dublin daz wrote: »
    Thanks for that! The only email I got so far has been asking for documents bill/passport.

Pity they don't have this system online from order to delivery. Would make things a lot easier!

Last time I had to go to the parcel centre because I wasn't expecting a delivery / signature.

Cheers.

One piece of advice, when you get the email, check the address on it. The sales rep managed to spell at least one thing wrong on each line, meaning I am still waiting for delivery a week later. Has anyone heard of kinnage, because I am sure I said Kimmage. In fairness DPD, didnt do much to help, they lost the package for a couple of days

Advertisement