Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romantic meal in Dundalk

Options
  • 22-05-2012 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi guys, I am looking to go for dinner in dundalk soon and was wondering if you could recommend anywhere romantic with lovley food. I am also looking for a recommendation for drinnks afterwards and possibly a night club.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

Number 32 or Eno for food.
    Then ridleys afterwards for a niteclub

that's all you need really

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

The Roma is a good spot. They do lovely meatballs fresh out of a can.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

event wrote: »
    Number 32 or Eno for food.
    Then ridleys afterwards for a niteclub

that's all you need really

If you've already landed the lass then hit the beer keeper and leave it at that. Loud obnoxious clubs like Ridleys aren't a good move. +1 to Number 32

Was going to suggest getting Abrakebabra and sitting around by the demesne but it's gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Was going to suggest getting Abrakebabra and sitting around by the demesne but it's gone :(

Is Abra gone ?? Or is it the Demense that's gone ???

• Advertisement

Is Abra gone ?? Or is it the Demense that's gone ???

Abra, you would've heard about something taking out the demesne I would have thought :P

Advertisement