If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV

Options
  • 22-05-2012 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you reccomend a budget 32" TV for my parents. Will only be watching Irish Terrestrial on it so needs to work with Saorview.

A bonus would be able to record saorview onto a hard disk.

Was just looking at the LC32SH130K but not sure if it works with Saorview.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

Any update on this? Thanks.

Hoping to buy something this weekend.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

foxirl wrote: »
    Any update on this? Thanks.

Hoping to buy something this weekend.

Hi Fox,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I don't believe the Sharp is Saorview approved.

I've got one of the new Samsung screens in that mops the floor with the Samsung. It's Saorview approved and also allows USB recording.

It's also a LED screen so the picture will be a lot sharper than the Sharp.

Check the link below for more info:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue32es5500/sams-ue32es5500

I've got these in stock if you're interested. Current price is £409.95 / €525.57.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

Thanks for getting back to me Kenny but our local electrical shop were selling the 40 inch version of the model you linked to for 599 so went with that. Too good of a deal to pass up. Thanks again

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.